The Answer!

Guest Lorna Revo

I may well be full of shit..... but I have a certain level of access to all things Nora......

RLC is owned by Tech Fashion Inc, which is registered in the British Virgin Isles, which makes it pretty much impossible to determine who owns the company. Maybe you're right!

RLC is run by the Russians. Why do you think most of them are Russian tenants even living abroad?

RLC's Head office is in the United States somewhere in Utah.

The only reason they can't operate this type of site in the USA is because of the Voyeurism law making it illegal. So they have to operate out of Foreign Countries.

A site like this would be really expensive to run in north America just because of real estate prices alone. unless you were able to recruit couples that already owned their own house or apartment they would have to charge a shitload more than what they do. just my opinion,

I have always assumed that the site was run from Europe or Russia.  Most likely Russia.  When I have received email messages from them they are sometimes worded as if a non native english speaking person worded them.

They could absolutely run this type of site in the U.S.  You can pretty much consent to anything here as long as it's not criminal.  Staged voyerism is no different than TV shows.  In this case you have to pay for it, and the people receive some form of compensation from free rent to actual pay. That is not illegal. 

Also we really have no idea how expensive this is compared to their revenue.  It seems that people here assume they do not have many paid subscribers.  However I do not know how anyone here would know the number of subscribers, and I would be willing to bet that it is much higher than assumed.  The potential audience for this site is over a billion people

I would like to see a U.S. apartment.  At least I could understand some of what is being said then.