B4 - General Topic 2024 #7 (January)

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Wird Sara erkennen, was sie getan hat? Sie hat Nadia das Schwein geliefert, sie hat Karma verloren, sie streitet mit allen und wer weiß was noch. Glücklicherweise hörte sie am Ende diese Musik. Sie war diejenige, die am Tag der Verlobung ins Wohnzimmer ging, um sich zu beschweren und die Zähler abklemmen wollte. Wird sie eines Tages erwachsen oder wird sie immer so bleiben? Sie war mit Karma auf dem richtigen Weg, sie hatte sogar angefangen, ihre Philosophie zu studieren, aber es war alles verschwendete Zeit, Gefühle, Vertrauen und Liebe. Nicht genug: Er hat dem Idioten KARMA gegeben    😡 😡 😡

Da gebe ich dir 100% recht, genau meine Meinung. Sie war auf dem richtigen Weg, hätte bestimmt auch genug Geld verdient und wäre beliebter gewesen.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

If you say it, it's fine, I'm sorry

I'm not here to make you sorry Ponch.

What you might not know is that Kristy for the moment

actually lives (works) in Barcelona, so a comeback for

her is in no way out of the question.

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

Non sono qui per farti dispiacere, Ponch.

Quello che potresti non sapere è che Kristy per il momento

attualmente vive (lavora) a Barcellona, quindi un ritorno per

lei non è affatto fuori discussione.

I know, she came back two months from Ibiza (or Mallorca) where she was with a boy but it seems like she's done. Honestly, I would be happy to see her again but she won't be the same Kristy as in previous stays, I saw her particularly cold and not too smiling. Will she miss Taylor?

24 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

OT: neues Mädchen in B2 nicht Kristy

she looks a lot better than Kristy and I hope she isn't as boring as Kristy was, she really doesn't need to come back, but what should that girl do there, Esmi is hopeless nothing will happen  and Nadia... we know that

Just now, poncherello said:

Lo so, è tornata da due mesi da Ibiza (o Maiorca) dove stava con un ragazzo ma sembra che abbia finito. Sinceramente mi farebbe piacere rivederla ma non sarà la stessa Kristy dei soggiorni precedenti, l'ho vista particolarmente fredda e poco sorridente. Le mancherà Taylor?

I have to be honest: I don't think he will come back unless he loses his job. The short visit to B2 was pleasant, but that's all

en attendant l'idiot il attend que KARMA réchauffe le lit pour venir se glisser dedans ,karma fout lui un coup de pied dans les couilles (si il en a) et fout sa a la porte 

4 minutes ago, pajero said:

in attesa dell'idiota il attend que KARMA réchauffe le lit pour venir se glisser dedans, karma fout lui un coup de pied dans les couilles (si il en a) et fout sa a la porte 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

9 minutes ago, pajero said:

in attesa dell'idiota il attend que KARMA réchauffe le lit pour venir se glisser dedans, karma fout lui un coup de pied dans les couilles (si il en a) et fout sa a la porte 

I don't think he will give up the company, I just said company, of the idiot ED because it is a form of protection. There are people in the house that he doesn't like and he has already expressed on several occasions that he doesn't like their attention. Today Frak Zabab corrected me and he was right: he was keeping the pig quiet

11 minutes ago, pajero said:

while waiting for the idiot he waits for KARMA to warm the bed to come and slip in, karma kicks him in the balls (if he has any) and kicks him out the door 

Not going to happen, if Wolf comes to Karma's bed then its because she want's him to. They text each other. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Aziza knows very well that Karma is alone in her room. Why dosn't she act on that? I know she would be very welcomed !!!

she doesn't because you see relationships that aren't there