B4 - General Topic 2024 #7 (January)

It will all be fine.  If there’s one thing I know is that junkies are considerate and kind people that will always look out for the best interest of others.  🤣 gonna be more of the same.  I’d be shocked if anything changed.  

What one can understand out of the continuation of the brawl

"So what Seda screams out seems totally incomprehensibly incoherent I am not a psychology but this girl has serious problems ”

She has already told the others that she is aggressive person Which Sara took up and so the noise was up and running again

This has apparently been what the others wanted to avoid a brawl with seda

they are trying to get the seda to understand that it is your family right now and your closest so it requires a common will to coexist

seda Start protesting against it was apparently only the others who were against her

Seda takes up that it is not cleaned the fold got Aziz to get angry she said to clean up first all your debris in the room first and then the noise was up again

the others seem to be afraid of seda aggression therefore brought it up with bogan

Continuation will more replays listen through

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wafercop said:

"So what Seda screams out seems totally incomprehensibly incoherent I am not a psychology but this girl has serious problems ”

She has already told the others that she is aggressive person Which Sara took up and so the noise was up and running again

they are trying to get the seda to understand that it is your family right now and your closest so it requires a common will to coexist

seda Start protesting against it was apparently only the others who were against her

Seda takes up that it is not cleaned the fold got Aziz to get angry she said to clean up first all your debris in the room first and then the noise was up again

the others seem to be afraid of seda aggression therefore brought it up with bogan

Oh so Seda was the problem… got it😁🤣. B4 is a disaster.

1 minute ago, Murfy said:

It will all be fine.  If there’s one thing I know is that junkies are considerate and kind people that will always look out for the best interest of others.  🤣 gonna be more of the same.  I’d be shocked if anything changed.  

Yes. A couple of the girls like Sara have been “checked out” for a few day and in another world. Slow down Sara, be an adult here and there, look around make sure shit isn’t falling apart around you

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Karma in the shower

aahhh yes

wonderbutt with great nipples

I thought her best moment was when she was on top humping that guy on the couch

I'm a sucker for women that move like that on top

4 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Thanks as usual. I think Seda has real problems and her irrational behaviour is much deeper than the superficial. RLC should not hire people who are mentally unstable. 

• Like 1