B4 - General Topic 2024 #7 (January)

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Will Sara realize what she's done? She delivered the pig to Nadia, she lost Karma, she is arguing with everyone and who knows what else. Luckily she ended up with that music blaring. She was the one who went to the living room to complain on the day of the engagement and wanted to disconnect the meters. Will she grow up one day or will she always stay this way? She was on the right track with Karma, she had even started studying her philosophy but it was all wasted time, feeling, trust and love. Not enough: HE GIVEN KARMA TO THE IDIOT   😡😡😡

Agreed. She has fallen a long way. Wrecking relationships can really come back and bite you when you need them most. She needs to press pause and assess what’s going on. Hopefully she snaps out of it. Hanging with a potential pimp is not who you want as your only friend. He is almost grooming her by making her dependent on drugs and getting her isolated. You can say she is a willing participant but she is getting into a dangerous area and may not realize it.

Haters may attack me for my potential scenarios but bad shit starts with small steps.

Just my opinion and I am not attacking other people’s opinions here. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

Addendum to a tangential posts re Monaco passport stamps in a topic now closed..

MONACOLIFE.NET

It’s a little-known fact that visitors to Monaco can get their passport stamped with the official seal of the Principality. Here’s how.

With the speed the B4 threads are moving at the moment you may have missed my last reply so I'll post it again.

Getting your passport stamped in Monaco makes no difference, you need a Schengen Visa to be there in the first place.

EMBASSY-TO-UK.GOUV.MC

Tourist informationFind all the tourist information you need for your visit to the Principality here: www.visitmonaco.comEntry and...

Arrival by Boat requires your passport to be presented and without a Visa it's bye bye.

More importantly unless you get your passport stamped to say you left the Schengen Area, which you won't do by visiting Monaco as there is no border the authorities will say you have been there all the time. 

This from your link is the BIG clue

Ultimately, this means that visitors to the Principality, whether they’re coming from just over the border in France or from thousands of kilometres away, can get their passports stamped legally with the seal of Monaco. It is not obligatory though, and is more of a memento of an incredible trip as there are no border control officials manning Monaco’s boundaries asking for proof of identity or a visa!

4 minutes ago, MaxK said:

You really have to be amazed at Wolf's stupidity!
Would rather sit at the PC than be at Karma!
That guy is stupid!

this is starting to get boring

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

this is starting to get boring

Don’t u worry.  Garage time👍. They are about to put on the most amazing show for the viewers tonite.  Wonder what they will do🤣. Junkies are sad.

Just now, Murfy said:

Don’t u worry.  Garage time👍. They are about to put on the most amazing show for the viewers tonite.  Wonder what they will do🤣. Junkies are sad.

this was a response to yet another attack on Wolf while that hater doesn't realize that Karma is doing the exact same thing

4 minutes ago, Murfy said:

Honour to Nadia who didn't follow!!!