B4 - General Topic 2024 #8 (January)

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Looked like he was going then changed his mind, something different with him he has checked out and doesn't visit them at all now.

He is on his computer now, he been a lot in b4 the recent days, so taking a break is fine.

3 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Es sah so aus, als ob er gehen wollte, dann änderte er seine Meinung, etwas anderes mit ihm hat er überprüft und besucht sie jetzt überhaupt nicht mehr.

He doesn't have a reason anymore, Neytiri isn't there!

Just now, Xarvaz said:

no, she took off her clothes in her own bed, there was no one else there, I don't know why he says this

Thats what I saw also thx for confirming 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, safkhanstranger said:

Nah i made the comment ealier assuming, she was stripping down slightly on her bed, and I was implying he would go there, but never happened

Aah okay I see.

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

Neytiri was there yesterday but he never went near last night.

He did. Nobody paid him any attention so he went back to B7 and jerked off to an cam girl in the tub.  He will do the same tonite when they get good and fucked up.  H

3 minutes ago, Murfy said:

He did. Nobody paid him any attention so he went back to B7 and jerked off to an cam girl in the tub.  He will do the same tonite when they get good and fucked up.  H

Yes sorry he did he went over took a video call in the kitchen and pretty much ignored everyone then went back.