B4 - General Topic 2024 #8 (January)

1 minute ago, Murfy said:

They cracked the code.  If we move the dealer in,  we don’t have to run out of drugs.  Win win for all.  Crank the repetitive music and he has permission molest any girl within reach.  Good for him, he gives this crew the only thing they care for.

Well, it's the villa so we just have to make do with it

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Well, it's the villa so we just have to make do with it

We all will.  They will go eventually like the ones before.  Just funny to see people get upset if I refer to these guys as Masshole, ED and the Dealer.  Novel concept for some I get it, but I don’t dislike most of the men on RLC.  I only “hate” on the guys that behave like absolute trash, and for some reason most of these guys have been the B7 squad.  Literally none of the past B7 males have in my opinion have conducted themselves in a positive light in my eyes.  JMO no need to kill me over it👍

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Murfy said:

We all will.  They will go eventually like the ones before.  Just funny to see people get upset if I refer to these guys as Masshole, ED and the Dealer.  Novel concept for some I get it, but I don’t dislike most of the men on RLC.  I only “hate” on the guys that behave like absolute trash, and for some reason most of these guys have been the B7 squad.  Literally none of the past B7 males have in my opinion have conducted themselves in a positive light in my eyes.  JMO no need to kill me over it👍

I agree, I don't think they're great either but they're not rapists like they scream at every boy who comes near a girl, although I wouldn't let Miron interact with my daughter.

Just now, Xarvaz said:

I agree, I don't think they're great either but they're not rapists like they scream at every boy who comes near a girl, although I wouldn't let Miron interact with my daughter.

Nope they are predator opportunists who can identify girls they can do this to and get away with it. I don’t mean “Rape”, rather treat people with less respect than I have for my dog. I live on the other side of the world from Barcelona but it’s clear to me what’s happening in the Villas with this cast.  Hey if you are one of the guys who enjoys watching what has transpired with these “gentleman” then I can respect that.  But for me it is just becoming a repetitive trainwreck with little to no joy, unless the girls are under the influence.  JMO

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Would you let Massimo interact with your daughter?

23 minutes ago, Murfy said:

yes sir, well said

4 minutes ago, Murfy said:

Nope they are predator opportunists who can identify girls they can do this to and get away with it. I don’t mean “Rape”, rather treat people with less respect than I have for my dog. I live on the other side of the world from Barcelona but it’s clear to me what’s happening in the Villas with this cast.  Hey if you are one of the guys who enjoys watching what has transpired with these “gentleman” then I can respect that.  But for me it is just becoming a repetitive trainwreck with little to no joy, unless the girls are under the influence.  JMO

damn, you're on a roll.  well said again!