B2 - General Topic 2024 #2(January)

Il y a 21 heures, Murfy a dit :

She’s an Onlyfans girl who goes on exotic trips and films things…. Ponytail guy who’s been around is an “exotic videographer” and she probably went on a shoot or something.  Ponytail guy has videos of her on his SM in erotic dress let’s say.  Similar to what he shot in her room with Lubna back last year.  She’s got some friends on her SM that they should all join…. They look like they’d have some fun😁

Sorry, what is SM?

And since you are able to follow Dayane, any idea of when she'll be back? 

It was nice having her. Thanks

1 hour ago, Slow said:

Sorry, what is SM?

And since you are able to follow Dayane, any idea of when she'll be back? 

It was nice having her. Thanks

Social media.  No clue where she is👍

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, djoko001 said:

esmi is spending her time outside in another apt with guy and his dog and for me that's the real RLC ,the same goes for the cam girl dayana

How do you know is a guy and how do you know is it from today and not yesterday or any other day in the past?

Just now, thinga69 said:

How do you know is a guy and how do you know is it from today and not yesterday or any other day in the past?

she posted yesterday a story in same apt talking to a guy sound not face and the same little dog , today the same thing different story from yesterday but the same apt

she posted yesterday a story in same apt talking to a guy sound not face and the same little dog , today the same thing different story from yesterday but the same apt

So you can be sure that she's now or was today in his apartment. Maybe she posted a photo from yesterday, just that.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

im not sure of course but she is not some big influencer or mega star whos afraid of posting her real time stories , yesterday she was out almost all day today the same thing , the bottom line i think esmi is spending a lot of time in that apt away from cameras when she is out all day

im not sure of course but she is not some big influencer or mega star whos afraid of posting her real time stories , yesterday she was out almost all day today the same thing , the bottom line i think esmi is spending a lot of time in that apt away from cameras when she is out all day

Funny. I watched all day, and she was out from 1645 until 2106.