B2 - General Topic 2024 #2(January)

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She's one of the best of the new tenants so far.

Considering that the other new tenants were Seda & Tonya, this is barely a compliment. But I like her too. 😄

• Haha 1

Just watched Esmi Getting dressed to leave, She needs to dance more in her sexy panties, Iv'e seen all the girls dance on the project and some are good, but not like Esmi. The thing with Esmi the moves she makes is so sexy. The movement of her body in every way, it makes you not want to take your eyes off of her thats why I watch her. Still my #1 favorite.🔥👢

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, RonS said:

Just watched Esmi Getting dressed to leave, She needs to dance more in her sexy panties, Iv'e seen all the girls dance on the project and some are good, but not like Esmi. The thing with Esmi the moves she makes is so sexy. The movement of her body in every way, it makes you not want to take your eyes off of her that's why I watch her. Still my #1 favorite.🔥👢

that's exactly what she does outside when she leave the apt , she drives her car pick up her sister zabava on the way and then head  to some dance shows maybe a bar or something i cant tell

• Upvote 1

Anybody listened to the conversation during Dayana's show? It's hilarious!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

And I wonder on what platform she is.

Strange she does just one show for one person and stop (or at least I have no clue how it works ...)

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC brings on a new girl and in 9 days she takes off for a vacation.  (Check her knees when she gets back)

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Considering in 9 days she did more than what esmi done in 365 days…she can go

• Haha 1