B2 - General Topic 2024 #2(January)

4 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

The funny thing is he came with ney and aziza and without karma and fucks because nadja, wolf you are the hero of the strawberry field

He came down to B2 well after Aziza...I'm pretty sure, she or Dayana called him in...she was there while Gilligan was looking for whatever he lost.

42 minutes ago, Mauri said:

In fact I'm thinking of leaving too, I've been a member since 2011, there were only three apartments at the beginning, I've practically seen RLC grow, but now it's moving away from its previous standards, and I'm sorry for this, but honestly I don't need to pay to see this.

i'm gone for good when my sub runs out next month.Β  i would love to say i'm going to miss rlc and i'm sure there will be a few times where that might be true. however, the direction rlc has decided to go is far from what i want to see as a voyeur.Β  the few good times are not worth all the bad times ever since b7 came online.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm gone for good when my sub runs out next month.Β  i would love to say i'm going to miss rlc and i'm sure there will be a few times where that might be true. however, the direction rlc has decided to go is far from what i want to see as a voyeur.Β  the few good times are not worth all the bad times ever since b7 came online.

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, moules said:

Skull-tat guy is someone that Dayana supposedly met

Dayana wore a collar with sleeves when she left for - as she said - a dinner and I am the dessert. One bag with food and the other bag with half BDSM clothing. Either she should have cooked for this guy or it was her pimp/driver.