B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

However, Karma has returned home and that's a good thing. Did anyone understand why she distanced herself from B4? Discomfort with Neytiri's friend? Discomfort with Seda? Discomfort with the pig or just looking for cuddles from the idiot ED she didn't get?

Discomfort with Ney' guy, Discomfort with the risc that Massi scould turn up again.He ws still in the house. When he shows up she has a hard time to get him out of her room! (Everytime he says he must see to the cat) Yesterday in the LR Karma told him to go home, but he didn't give a shit!

We also have to accept that we don't understand some important or unimportant conversations, because you can't always hope from the users here who speak Russian that they will translate the conversations that we think might be interesting. Because as Waf said it can be that the sound is bad and they have to listen to the conversation 20 times just for us to halfway understand the most important and then translate it.

That's why I'll be surprised if there are any conversations here that Waf and co find interesting or perhaps can prove or disprove some discussions here in the forum

9 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Discomfort with Ney' guy, Discomfort with the risc that Massi scould turn up again.He ws still in the house. When he shows up she has a hard time to get him out of her room! (Everytime he says he must see to the cat) Yesterday in the LR Karma told him to go home, but he didn't give a shit!

ah now I understand why she grabbed his dick, she wanted to speak into it and tell him to go home

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

We also have to accept that we don't understand some important or unimportant conversations, because you can't always hope from the users here who speak Russian that they will translate the conversations that we think might be interesting. Because as Waf said it can be that the sound is bad and they have to listen to the conversation 20 times just for us to halfway understand the most important and then translate it.

That's why I'll be surprised if there are any conversations here that Waf and co find interesting or perhaps can prove or disprove some discussions here in the forum

2-3 times

51 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

ney is back

did anyone else notice that when neytiri arrived at b4 that karma was looking for the junkie?  it sure looked that way to me.  i'm probably wrong but what if i was right.  maybe karma has a thing for the junkie?