B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's what forums do. Lots of speculating. 

That's what drives forums.

And I thought that speculations was something for the stock markets 🤭

Stan Marsh America GIF by South Park

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely be like that for a few days until the venereal diseases clear up. 

Yes there is the question it is said that Karma talked to Bogdan, was it normal small talk or as others think she complained about max. I don't know I haven't seen the scene or when she is supposed to have had this conversation and where

6 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Yes there is the question it is said that Karma talked to Bogdan, was it normal small talk or as others think she complained about max. I don't know I haven't seen the scene or when she is supposed to have had this conversation and where

only speculation as usel

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

karma prepares for a romantic evening in her room, music box placed by the bed

By falling asleep lol...where she is at her most entertaining for some. 

13 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

If anything, Massi should be complaining to Bogdan about the hygiene of Sara on why she left sheets on the bed for several days whilst the shagfest continued. People seem to be quick to blame the guys but not the girls...they are all girl next door perfect little madams...WRONG. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

yes, i've seen that too, first it was a kind of meditation and then it lay down

She is clearly not feeling well to fall asleep this early in the day...it's not like her. 

I find it quite amusing. All that fucking going on that started before new years and lasted for days. 

Then Venereal Disease struck and everything suddenly falls silent.  all stars season 4 ross matthews GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Mass told people in the kitchen a few days ago that this was his blow out before returning to work and when he does return to work he lives clean and is in bed early and they will only see him at the weekend. This is the reason he isnt hanging around.

Bog hasnt had a word with him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

She is clearly not feeling well to fall asleep this early in the day...it's not like her. 

Blame it on Sara she is not feeling well.  Kissed the non-Hygentic lady........... It will get ya sick everytime.

• Upvote 1