B4 - General Topic 2024 #14 (January)

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I don't know if Karma is working on the computer right now but it's really not okay not to let her work in peace (if she is working if it's just on the laptop I didn't say anything)

On the other hand she can't block the LR at this time of night even if it is work.

11 minutes ago, wafercop said:

After all, no Nadia has looked down at Karma as less worthy of it, Karma has not bothered to try

Now they sit and show each other's work and discuss

Just kidding Wafer, but I never imagined

these two together like this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

On the other hand she can't block the LR at this time of night even if it is work.

Yes, but you have to be considerate of each other, they can also party in b7 or karma goes to sara or to her room are also alternatives

The idiot is more of a pig than the unmentionable M.....e. While he was eating pasta, 10 minutes ago, he was cleaning his mouth with his hands without using wipes. Two nights ago, when he threw himself into Sara's bed and Karma had to take a shower, he let out repeated burps and didn't apologize, in fact he continued without giving any weight to what was happening. Now he has moved the whole company around Karma's table, to make his presence known, without realizing that he could be a nuisance but Karma never complains anyway

14 minutes ago, poncherello said:

L'idiot est plus un cochon que l'innommable M.....e. Pendant qu'il mangeait des pâtes, il y a 10 minutes, il se nettoyait la bouche avec ses mains sans utiliser de lingettes. Il y a deux nuits, lorsqu'il s'est jeté dans le lit de Sara et que Karma a dû prendre une douche, il a poussé des rots répétés et ne s'est pas excusé, en fait il a continué sans accorder aucun poids à ce qui se passait. Maintenant, il a déplacé toute la compagnie autour de la table de Karma, pour faire connaître sa présence, sans se rendre compte qu'il pouvait être une nuisance mais Karma ne se plaint jamais de toute façon.

c'est un gros cochon

• Haha 1

Suddenly I suspect Sara for deliberately to have

invited Nadia, to bring her together with Karma

on purpose. She whispered to Daytona in the kitchen,

pointing at Nadia and Karma.

27 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I don't know if Karma is working on the computer right now but it's really not okay not to let her work in peace (if she is working if it's just on the laptop I didn't say anything)

She doesn't really seem bothered, if it was important she would go somewhere quiet.