B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

the best ?, she is the most sour and boring girl ever in the villa, if she were to leave today you wouldn't even remember what she looked like tomorrow.

It is obvious that we have different tastes!!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

It is obvious that we have different tastes!!

As long as people accept them from each other there is nothing wrong but that is exactly what goes wrong on this forum, blinded by their obsession people quickly start swearing.

Karma is high on my wish list to leave.

8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

As long as people accept them from each other there is nothing wrong but that is exactly what goes wrong on this forum, blinded by their obsession people quickly start swearing.

You absolutly have a right to your opinion!  In my opinion I like Karma!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Probably because she has not performed any of your predictions yet 😂

Seriously who will you post about when she is gone because you do mention her a lot.

Karma is No1 for me. Its not all about what they do. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

4 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Seriously who will you post about when she is gone because you do mention her a lot.

Agree!! It is very much about what they DON'T do!!

3 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

I have very little what I expect from the residents and sex is at the bottom of the list but I hate seeing her walking around every day with a face like a jar of sauerkraut playing her daily games.

I think it's fine if people think differently otherwise the world would be boring

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I have very little what I expect from the residents and sex is at the bottom of the list but I hate seeing her walking around every day with a face like a jar of sauerkraut playing her daily games.

I think it's fine if people think differently otherwise the world would be boring

I think her face-expression is what she wa born with, but when she smiles it's like sunshine! Most of the time she spend on the computor is work but also gaming. That is OK-she isn't playing with other peoples feelings like som of the others. Thinking differently is good-otherwise there would be nothing to discuss!!

• Like 1