B4 - General Topic 2024 #17 (January)

25 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

since the tantra was there there is really nothing going on in b4 sara and daytona on the 1 side ney and aziza on the other side and karma and ..... on the last side until she left last night

It is obviouse that Karma is needed not only for the cat....

8 minutes ago, Lasse said:

We need some unexpected girl/girl action just to make this site wake up !!

i don't think that's going to happen anyway, which girls because aziza and ney because the other constalation is over. It's enough for me if the villa isn't completely empty except for sqwash

28 minutes ago, Lasse said:

It is obviouse that Karma is needed not only for the cat....

Karma went out dressed to attend somewhere or some event, but unsure she planned on staying out because she didn't pack any overnight stuff or toothbrush which she normally does, left the light on in her room too.

4 hours ago, illy said:

You've said this a few times but you can't seriously believe RLC exists for the purpose of adjusting the world's moral compass?

I'm not a mind reader of Daytona, so just my opinion.

RLC is a business, so just as Voyeur House,

they adapt to the modern World.

Maybe you haven't.

2 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

i don't think that's going to happen anyway, which girls because aziza and ney because the other constalation is over. It's enough for me if the villa isn't completely empty except for sqwash

I said unexpected ! Ney and Nelly - who would expect that ? The cleaning lady with Aziza would be a treat etc etc