B4 - General Topic 2024 #17 (January)

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Daytona is here on a mission to promote trans/gay people,

You've said this a few times but you can't seriously believe RLC exists for the purpose of adjusting the world's moral compass?

Daytona wanted to join RLC for the payday, and RLC were happy to give him a bed because they knew they would be able to cater to their male subscribers who secretly like to watch men fuck each other but prefer one to be wearing a skirt at the time so they can tell themselves it isn't gay.

The only thing being promoted here is a fetish. And Daytona knows that. If he truly wanted to win over hearts and minds, he would have auditioned for Doctor Who instead of an adult website.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, illy said:

You've said this a few times but you can't seriously believe RLC exists for the purpose of adjusting the world's moral compass?

Daytona wanted to join RLC for the payday, and RLC were happy to give him a bed because they knew they would be able to cater to their male subscribers who secretly like to watch men fuck each other but prefer one to be wearing a skirt at the time so they can tell themselves it isn't gay.

The only thing being promoted here is a fetish. And Daytona knows that. If he truly wanted to win over hearts and minds, he would have auditioned for Doctor Who instead of an adult website.

please stop with your words, you are making too much sense!

Respekt ist die Achtung der Anderen, ein Muss Untereinander. 

Leider nimmt die Respektlosigkeit in der Gesellschaft zu. 

Beispiele findet man überall, auch hier. 

Man muss nicht jeden und seine Einstellung für gut befinden, solange sie keinen damit schaden gebührt diesen Menschen der nötige Respekt 

"Das Wort zum Sonntag" 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, tulpe2000 said:

Man muss nicht jeden und seine Einstellung für gut befinden, solange sie keinen damit schaden gebührt diesen Menschen der nötige Respekt 

"Das Wort zum Sonntag" 

8 minutes ago, tulpe2000 said:

"Das Wort zum Sonntag" 

Lmfao. 

15 minutes ago, tulpe2000 said:

Respect is respect for others, a must for one another. 

Unfortunately, disrespect is increasing in society. 

Examples can be found everywhere, including here. 

You don't have to think that everyone and their attitude is good, as long as they don't do any harm, these people deserve the necessary respect 

"The word for Sunday" 

is tulpe200 short for whoopi goldberg?

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

who actually took care of the cat the last 3 days because karma was either busy with the tantra guy or hadn't been in the villa since yesterday evening

Hopefully the cat is outside !!

🤣

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm not a guy so I'm just speculating, does a guy want to have a hard on for 3 hours to achieve nirvana? Me neither. So have sex first, then become one with my Guy watching TV. Were watching " From" now and when those freaks come out I'm scared shirtless and I hug him tight and hide my eyes!

I am pretty sure most guys are not into this, 3 hour boners! Guys biologically are about getting the job done 😀

• Like 1