Nora and Sophie....

Guest norafan77

Ausigreg, thanks for the really great pronunciation test - it´s even better than Fox in Socks, children´s favourite! I just cannot recall what this test has to do with the RLC all-girls apartrment.

To learn English you have to start by reading a book called Green Eggs and Ham.  LOL

GreenEggsandHam.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English is what happens when you mix a perfectly simple language like Anglo-Saxon with Celt and Latin and Dane and then add a bunch of Norman French. Stir mixture around for a thousand years, form into globs called North America, Australia, India, etc., and then you have Modern English.

Personally, I think we should all blame Canada ... just because  ;D

Ausigreg, thanks for the really great pronunciation test - it´s even better than Fox in Socks, children´s favourite! I just cannot recall what this test has to do with the RLC all-girls apartrment.

To learn English you have to start by reading a book called Green Eggs and Ham.  LOL

[

It has nothing to do with it. Just like this site. It doesnt allow links to be veiwed So I wanted to give you boys an education in the best language in the world/quote]

Guest norafan77

Getting back to the matters at hand .... A couple of days ago, whilst Nora was Skyping, she was very naughtily straddling the laptop (several times) and then giggling as she came back round to face whomever was the lucky reciprocant ! Perhaps, Kiko, or maybe not. Either way it's the closest there's been to any "action" in this house yet 

Getting back to the matters at hand .... A couple of days ago, whilst Nora was Skyping, she was very naughtily straddling the laptop (several times) and then giggling as she came back round to face whomever was the lucky reciprocant ! Perhaps, Kiko, or maybe not. Either way it's the closest there's been to any "action" in this house yet

They must be getting some action through the day when they are not home.

Girls like this should be masturbating on a daily basis if they weren't getting any.

Girls like these shouldn't even have to masturbate because they should be able to get some anytime they want. I doubt they're having sex elsewhere especially Nora, but they probably masturbate away from cams.

I would imagine sooner or later someone is going to break loose at bed time and rub one out.Even if it's under the sheets it would still be hot as long as they moaned like they were enjoying it instead of being quiet as church mouse like Isabel was. The only time Isabel ever screamed was when she had a knife in her hand.

Girls like these shouldn't even have to masturbate because they should be able to get some anytime they want. I doubt they're having sex elsewhere especially Nora, but they probably masturbate away from cams.

Or they just don't masturbate ?

99% of them do it so they could be the remaining 1% that don't.  LOL

Or they just don't masturbate ?

99% of them do it so they could be the remaining 1% that don't.  LOL

And how do you know this ? On some different website they say it's more 70%. So they could be the remaining 30% that don't masturbate.