B4 - General Topic 2024 #19 (January)

Sara is stupid! Don't learn anything! You can't have any respect for you anymore! I'm excited to see how Karma reacts when she finds out about this!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

After hearing Sara voicing about VISA problems I thought we would get rid of her by the end of this month but doesn't look like she's going anywhere. RLC seems to take special care of the Russian ones, Lilith, Tani and Kristy were allowed to stay for a long period too; perhaps, unfortunately for me, Sara gets close to the girls club who stayed for about a year.

She just always makes these stupid decisions when she is under the influence of alcohol and drugs, as long as she is sober she would never make such decisions, as you have seen the last 2 weeks after the sex marathon was over and she apologized to karma for whatever

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

She just always makes these stupid decisions when she is under the influence of alcohol and drugs, as long as she is sober she would never make such decisions, as you have seen the last 2 weeks after the sex marathon was over and she apologized to karma for whatever

We knew it was coming, Sara just can't help herself when booze and drugs are involved, after all the hard work getting Karma close to her and the positive influence it had on her. Karma clearly backed her over the whole Massi thing and will now be thrown back in her face as she will find out and once again will be left disappointed in Sara. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

We knew it was coming, Sara just can't help herself when booze and drugs are involved, after all the hard work getting Karma close to her and the positive influence it had on her. Karma clearly backed her over the whole Massi thing and will now be thrown back in her face as she will find out and once again will be left disappointed in Sara. 

She also has been horny. She bated two days in a row.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She also has been horny. She bated two days in a row.

You may be right, but getting involved with this guy again is the stupidest mistake she could make and some girls will probably not forgive that so easily, as sulzer already said

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

You may be right, but getting involved with this guy again is the stupidest mistake she could make and some girls will probably not forgive that so easily, as sulzer already said

1 minute ago, MaxK said:

But that doesn't excuse a stupid decision!

She isn't in RLC because all she does is make smart decisions, Am I right? 🤣

Just like a man that only think with his dick, Sara only think with her pussy. 😅

9 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

I'm just curious if she has the ass in her pants to tell Karma that she fucked up again on the weekend, maybe she was disappointed by Karma that she spent more time with chris and then went to amsterdam for 2-3 days and she took alcohol and drugs again and then made this stupid decision to fuck max again.

What is supposed to happen when Karma finds out, because it only lasts until Karma takes care of Chris again or is away for a few days, then it starts all over again.

She has to think about what a mess she has made again when she drinks and takes drugs.

Karma can't help her there either, the problem is and only Sara knows what triggered her to crash again

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

She isn't in RLC because all she does is make smart decisions, Am I right? 🤣

Just like a man that only think with his dick, Sara only think with her pussy. 😅

Yes, but lately she's only been making stupid decisions when she's intoxicated, she's certainly made stupid decisions before, I won't deny that, but not such fatal ones.