B4 - General Topic 2024 #19 (January)

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

I repet myself, but Why is Sara's room a public second livingroom???

Daytona brought these boys along as toys but I think the evening didn't go entirely to her liking, these two gays only paid attention to each other and not to her, now she is a bit lost as is so often the case when she is alone

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Did you email RLC with RP to show them that he raped her? They will act on it for sure. 

If you first give drugs to an addict to dim their mind and then more or less force yourself upon them ! I consider that being rape !!

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

If you first give drugs to an addict to dim their mind and then more or less force yourself upon them ! I consider that being rape !!

Take yourself off to bed if you don't like something you see and sleep it off then. Don't forget to email RLC about this rape accusation.  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Daytona brought these boys along as toys but I think the evening didn't go entirely to her liking, these two gays only paid attention to each other and not to her, now she is a bit lost as is so often the case when she is alone

Daytona is a HE !! He totaly lacks consequentalist thinking !!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Take yourself off to bed if you don't like something you see and sleep it off then. Don't forget to email RLC about this rape accusation.  

It is obvious that you like Massi !  And I dislike him ! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

It is obvious that you like Massi !  And I dislike him ! 

Of course...that is obvious...but to call out someone and accuse them of being a rapist is so wrong, very wrong. If you have concerns to that extent, then you should quietly drop an email to RLC for them to review the footage and then they can decide what to do. Either that or as you dislike him then you clearly take every opportunity when viewing a camera where he is in view to rant about him and you lose control of yourself to say such bad and terrible things. Like I said, I thought you were better than that, but you will clearly not change. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Of course...that is obvious...but to call out someone and accuse them of being a rapist is so wrong, very wrong. If you have concerns to that extent, then you should quietly drop an email to RLC for them to review the footage and then they can decide what to do. Either that or as you dislike him then you clearly take every opportunity when viewing a camera where he is in view to rant about him and you lose control of yourself to say such bad and terrible things. Like I said, I thought you were better than that, but you will clearly not change. 

We have different wiews on Massi and we have different wiews on rape ! You have all rights to have your opinion as well as I have mine. But please don't tell me what to do! I can make my own decisions !! Thanks !!

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

We have different wiews on Massi and we have different wiews on rape ! You have all rights to have your opinion as well as I have mine. But please don't tell me what to do! I can make my own decisions !! Thanks !!

We do have different views yes and I'm thankfully not driven or overwhelmed by hate for someone to the point of accusing them of rape just because you felt like saying that disgusting comment. Don't talk to me anymore...vile person. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

We do have different views yes and I'm thankfully not driven or overwhelmed by hate for someone to the point of accusing them of rape just because you felt like saying that disgusting comment. Don't talk to me anymore...vile person. 

That sort of talk make you loose a discussion!! Have you perhaps eaten something bad ? Doyou have a heartburn ?

• Haha 1