B4 - General Topic 2024 #19 (January)

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara has fallen !!!! Totaly !!! No respect left !!!

first accuse Mass of everything and turn all of B4 against him and then do this, I don't understand Mass either and would have thrown her out the window

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

there they are now but I also heard something about a club

Kinda late for club, unless there is a morning club. Maybe going with Daytona, I dont see her now, think maybe she went outside.

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Cheers, well they both seem to be happy and enjoying themselves...nothing else matters. I'm not one to bother myself about whether they drink, smoke or take drugs and nobody can blame just Massi as she and he together made that decision to use happy pills.

No, I don't blame him at all but the club will now hate him even more and I find that annoying

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara has fallen !!!! Totaly !!! No respect left !!!

And that for a RAPIST !!!

Wow, that is harsh...that's quite a disgusting accusation to make...thought you were better than that. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Wow, that is harsh...that's quite a disgusting accusation to make...thought you were better than that. 

How many times has she said NO ???

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

No, I don't blame him at all but the club will now hate him even more and I find that annoying

I get you, and someone calling him a rapist is a bit fucking much also, disgusting comment. 

Just now, Lasse said:

I repet myself, but Why is Sara's room a public second livingroom???

Hey look...Sara is getting railed by Massi...seems all consented to me and everyone else. I guess you just hate the guy...nevermind. Perhaps tone your accusations down a bit when clearly there is no evidence of rape.