B4 - General Topic 2024 #19 (January)

1 minute ago, rj281 said:

Ich habe eine Frage: Die Mieter von Wolf Ney Karma in Amsterdam werden all das sehen, was auf ihren Telefonen passiert ist

Totally agree about !

Just now, rj281 said:

ho una domanda da fare agli inquilini che Wolf Ney Karma sono ad Amsterdam, vedranno tutte queste cose che sono successe su quei telefoni?

Certo, e leggono anche Cc, come ha fatto anche Marilyn stamattina

24 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

...und im Tagesclub sind derzeit drei von vier Personen mit Schwänzen in der Küche. Dieses Verhältnis wird den Tod von RLC bedeuten. Die Abonnentenbasis wird diesen Scheiß aufgeben.   

Totally agree about !

6 minutes ago, Mauri said:

It's not just a gay issue, but the context in general, RLC has moved away from its target audience of what it once was, and that's why it will lose many subscribers, let's be honest, it was born as a voyeur site, that is, spying on the private lives of other people in their daily lives, nothing organized and prepared, no show, nothing of what we see today and since the villas were opened, I believe that the majority of RLC subscribers are male, and mostly straight people who want to see women. And definitely not a home disco where people dance, get drunk and take drugs.

Not going to argue with that.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Like being a little bit pregnant?  Sorry but two guys kissing in this environment is gay.

I never said they weren't gay if you looked at what i quoted it was gay sex. None of the guys stuck their erect cocks in each other's mouths or assses they only kissed.

I don't judge RLC because there are a few gay people in the villa, for me the villa is a rotten place where RLC is apparently experimenting how far they can go, as long as all that shit takes place in the villa and the whores stay there It doesn't matter to me  but if it spreads through the other apartments like a virus  as was the case with Dylan  they will lose me and I will cancel.

6 minutes ago, rj281 said:

i vcant read foreign langauge can someone tell me if the tenants in amsterdam can see this stuff on there phones

you can follow everything on your phone, but no one will be able to tell you whether they do that although I have seen Leora looking at another apartment on her iPad

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't judge RLC because there are a few gay people in the villa, for me the villa is a rotten place where RLC is apparently experimenting how far they can go, as long as all that shit takes place in the villa and the whores stay there It doesn't matter to me  but if it spreads through the other apartments like a virus  as was the case with Dylan  they will lose me and I will cancel.

can you help me can the tenants in amsterdam see what is going on here

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Non e' solo una questione dei gay, ma il contesto in generale, RLC e' uscito dal suo target di come era una volta, ed e' per questo che perdera' molti abbonati, siamo onesti, era nato come sito voyeur, ovvero, spiare la vita privata di altre persone nella loro quotidianita', nulla di organizzato e preparato, niente show, nulla di cio' che vediamo oggi e da quando sono state aperte le ville, io credo che la maggior parte degli abbonati a RLC siano maschi, e per lo più etero che vuole vedere donne. E sicuramente non una discoteca in casa dove le persone ballano si ubriacano e si drogano.

Barcelona apartments are to blame, no matter what people think. Staged sex shows. Performing clearly for the cameras. How many are happily watching it now on RLC, but criticised VHTV for it for years. Both villas now are no different.  

Just now, rj281 said:

can you help me can the tenants in amsterdam see what is going on here

ok  ty just thought when you can see rlc on phone like we do that they might be able to see apts