B4 - General Topic 2024 #19 (January)

7 minutes ago, Jonno said:

La colpa è degli appartamenti a Barcellona, qualunque cosa pensi la gente. Spettacoli sessuali messi in scena. Esibendosi chiaramente per le telecamere. Quanti lo guardano con gioia ora su RLC, ma per anni hanno criticato VHTV per questo. Entrambe le ville ora non sono diverse.  

Beh… io non mi sono iscritto per vedere orge o persone che scopano chiunque, e neanche persone che si drogano e si ubriacano.

25 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I never said they weren't gay if you looked at what i quoted it was gay sex. None of the guys stuck their erect cocks in each other's mouths or assses they only kissed.

The difference is that you are looking for it...I'm not.

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Sono curioso di vedere quando gli amici di Daytona lasceranno la villa ma non perché siano gay

Mi preoccuperei piu’ dell’altro

13 minutes ago, rj281 said:

can you help me can the tenants in amsterdam see what is going on here

ok  ty just thought when you can see rlc on phone like we do that they might be able to see apts

39 minutes ago, Mauri said:

It's not just a gay issue, but the context in general, RLC has moved away from its target audience of what it once was, and that's why it will lose many subscribers, let's be honest, it was born as a voyeur site, that is, spying on the private lives of other people in their daily lives, nothing organized and prepared, no show, nothing of what we see today and since the villas were opened, I believe that the majority of RLC subscribers are male, and mostly straight people who want to see women. And definitely not a home disco where people dance, get drunk and take drugs.

👍