Ariel a smoker

A saw the other day that she checked she had cigarettes in her handbag before going out. then the other morning she went to the alley room at the front as soon as she woke up and was definatley a hint of smoke coming out. disappointing news

A saw the other day that she checked she had cigarettes in her handbag before going out. then the other morning she went to the alley room at the front as soon as she woke up and was definatley a hint of smoke coming out. disappointing news

Why deez bitch3z gotta be smoking gaddemmit!  That is such a nasty habit!  And it's so detrimental to ones health!  However, a little Buddha never hurt nobody, hehe  ;)

Guest fan español

lol makes me laugh to see this, ariel smoking? Sorry to disappoint you friend, but she does not smoke, I've known on a website a few years ago and I came with her, and let me tell you it is a very healthy girl, even ellla hates cigarette smoke. I'm very aware of what he does at home, she has a small hair salon in that room, (harvey jokes always with that .. I'm going to the hairdresser) found that often enters the room with wet hair wet hair and then goes well groomed. I myself have seen bring hair irons, hair dryers, combs, brushes makeup to that room. was all that talk because I'm Spanish and I understand perfectly every conversation between them. and excuse my bad English