Caroline & Park (2024) #1

On 2/5/2024 at 12:45 PM, NoOneSpecial said:

Well, Caroline did get a little bit of a foot job.  Frisky had her foot firmly against Caroline's vag and Caroline kept opening/closing her leg.

I missed that. Please what time did that happen?

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

thank you caroline, that was beautiful as always!

It really was! Looked great in that sheer bodysuit. Lot of teasing buildup including wiggling her beautiful ass 😍 (will never tire of seeing a beautiful ass in motion! 😊) and a nice long bate!

• Like 1

Rewatched Caroline from yesterday, because I wanted to enjoy seeing her wiggling her beautiful ass in that bodysuit (when she grabbed, caressed and played with her cheeks, really got me! 🥵) before her lovely bate. They way she played with her lush whilst bating really makes you wonder how much she would enjoy a dildo to play with (live in hope one day...🤞😊)

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Rewatched Caroline from yesterday, because I wanted to enjoy seeing her wiggling her beautiful ass in that bodysuit (when she grabbed, caressed and played with her cheeks, really got me! 🥵) before her lovely bate. They way she played with her lush whilst bating really makes you wonder how much she would enjoy a dildo to play with (live in hope one day...🤞😊)

i'm with you!

• Upvote 1