Caroline & Park (2024) #1

Just now, NoOneSpecial said:

He should just let them have a full night alone with Frisky spending the night.   Then maybe he can finesse his way into some sort of threesome in the future.

Well another girl slept over didn't she a couple of nights ago, so he's ok with that side. Is it just me or each time when they are together, Caroline seems to be wearing less but Frisky is wearing more?!

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

Well another girl slept over didn't she a couple of nights ago, so he's ok with that side. Is it just me or each time when they are together, Caroline seems to be wearing less but Frisky is wearing more?!

The one that slept over the other night, was the one that stayed that night with her boyfriend and Park interrupted them having sex.   I think she was having relationship issues, that's why she slept over.

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

The one that slept over the other night, was the one that stayed that night with her boyfriend and Park interrupted them having sex.   I think she was having relationship issues, that's why she slept over.

Oh i remember now, yes. I feel a little sorry for Park, he's becoming the third wheel in his own place! The girls having an afternoon beer though is another small step. 

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

Oh i remember now, yes. I feel a little sorry for Park, he's becoming the third wheel in his own place! The girls having an afternoon beer though is another small step. 

Kind of like Casper..  lol

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

He should just let them have a full night alone with Frisky spending the night.   Then maybe he can finesse his way into some sort of threesome in the future.

that will never happen

So, I'm a long-term RLC and CC member but new to this apartment which does seem to have some drama...possibly. Because of total lack of translations though, it's hard to really figure out what's going on. So here's my questions for anyone to respond to:

* Are Caroline and Frisky(love that nickname) long-time friends? If they are, were they actually ex-lovers? There does seem to be some bisexual tendencies going on here. It seems that more needs to be known about the history betweenn them.

* I cannot figure out if either one or both of them are a little apprehensive about getting too intimate with each other. Caroline is of course in a relationship with a man so maybe that's a good reason. But if her guy knows of her bisexual tendencies, would't they as a couple already have dealt with that situation? If Caroline agreed upon a monogamous relationship, why  would Caroline carry on with Frisky?

* It does seem that the hesitency between them is real and not staged...I so far do not see any clickbate going on here. But of couse, at some point there needs to be some type of sexual activity between them or some viewers may get frustrated and turn off. Sometimes, as I've seen over the many years on RLC, things just don't work out in the end. The sexual stuff just doesn't happen. I'm ok with that...I guess it comes with the territory.

* Just wish we had some translations of conversations between Caroline and Frisky that would give us a better undertanding of their past.

• Haha 1