Caroline & Park (2024) #1

23 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

My assumption is Caroline is leaving in the afternoons to go visit Frisky.   What a shame...

i've only been able to semi keep up with her lately on replay and it does appear that she is spending more and more time out of the apartment and i, like you, believe she is spending it with frisky.

3 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Frisky doesn't love us..  😭

The other week she wasn't there much, so maybe it is a work thing, could be. But it adds to the thrill of seeing her again!

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

The other week she wasn't there much, so maybe it is a work thing, could be. But it adds to the thrill of seeing her again!

Too bad it appears they no longer have E&Vs apartment, they could have moved Frisky there.   Can't be too far from C&P's, Scarlett has been seen there.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Caroline got some toys from mail.

giphy.gif

Using a couple of them in tandem got her off quickly, must have enjoyed herself as decided to cum again straight after (things you love to see 😁)

Saw her with another one in the bathroom (not bating, just unboxing), wonder if there were any other purchases 😜

Even grabbed her new toy during sex this morning.

Seen her bate in her bedroom and bathroom, just waiting for her to play in the LR now (not bothered about the hall cam, for the same reason im not a fan of bathroom bates - no audio...if she does have fun in the LR, hopefully it will be without the TV on or turned down atleast)

14 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Call me weird, but I have a problem with her ridiculous blown up lips. So much that I can't even watch her bate.

I quite like her 'blowjob lips', they are not overly 'blown up' imo...diff strokes for diff folks, i suppose.

1 minute ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

giphy.gif

Using a couple of them in tandem got her off quickly, must have enjoyed herself as decided to cum again straight after (things you love to see 😁)

Saw her with another one in the bathroom (not bating, just unboxing), wonder if there were any other purchases 😜

Even grabbed her new toy during sex this morning.

Seen her bate in her bedroom and bathroom, just waiting for her to play in the LR now (not bothered about the hall cam, for the same reason im not a fan of bathroom bates - no audio...if she does have fun in the LR, hopefully it will be without the TV on or turned down atleast)

I quite like her 'blowjob lips', they are not overly 'blown up' imo...diff strokes for diff folks, i suppose.

I think they are too inflated for my liking. These girls that do that to themselves probably looked better before. I don't know what they are thinking when they do it.