leora smoking hot!

Loera is the most beautiful lady on the earth. I hope she sees this. I would treat her like a lady should be treated. And all you loera haters she is a Gods to me. I wish I has a lady like her.

OK

Now go back to your unilateral wet dream.

Loera is the most beautiful lady on the earth. I hope she sees this. I would treat her like a lady should be treated. And all you loera haters she is a Gods to me. I wish I has a lady like her.

OK

Now go back to your unilateral wet dream.      ;)

There are 2 types of men; Those who believe in their dreams and others. (Yoann Romano)

Guest norafan77

although i believe Chris1234 should get out a bit more and open his horizons, Leora is cute as a button. Love that she still "model walks" around the apartment in underwear and currently gorgeous floral leggings. Why, oh why does RLC think that 1 poorly placed camera in their living room is sufficient ? We need a maintenance day to get a couple more cams in ....come on RLC ! 

although i believe Chris1234 should get out a bit more and open his horizons, Leora is cute as a button. Love that she still "model walks" around the apartment in underwear and currently gorgeous floral leggings. Why, oh why does RLC think that 1 poorly placed camera in their living room is sufficient ? We need a maintenance day to get a couple more cams in ....come on RLC !

Simple, to RLC it's obvious by reading CC and other sites that Leora has a big following and she's one of the few draw cards that are likely to make people pay. One poorly placed camera is all you get, why would they give it away for free?