Leora & Paul - (2024) #4

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhoso quinta-feira para todos 

wonderful Thursday for everyone 

01/02/2024 01/February/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I'm certain the woman known as Leora likely misses her close friend known as Malia in more ways than one by now and most likely has for quite some time now.

I agree. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Anode said:

Pourquoi Paul a t'il mis ces lunettes de soleil pour sortir ?

Hello.

If Paul or anyone has any type of sensitivity with his eyes it is wise to wear sunglasses even in the winter.  Apart from snow glare there is still UV that in winter reflects of buildings, and the sun is lower in the sky during the winter months which can be particularly hazardous if driving. 

Also, sunglasses in winter will help prevent debris blowing into eyes and reduce the risk of fatigue and irritation.

Apart from that some people think they look cool in them I guess, and it enables the wearer to look at other women or men without the partner being aware. HaHa.x

• Like 2