Photos - Split 1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last screenshot of Alma.

My guess is you will be band also.

I don' know. May be a mole here!

I've been banned twice. Both times within minutes of posting on here. I've been wondering the same thing Damien.

Guest kevinbsam7

Last screenshot of Alma.

My guess is you will be band also.

I don' know. May be a mole here!

I've been banned twice. Both times within minutes of posting on here. I've been wondering the same thing Damien.

It's obvious there's a mole. A while ago I suggested to Admin that it must be possible to work out who it is..

Guest 862286

If the code rlc includes on screen is blocked before posting, how the hell could they possibly know who to block? I'm not sure what a "mole" could do that would change that. Do you mean the "mole" would contact rlc and tell them who posted? I don't get it....what am i missing?

Guest kevinbsam7

If the code rlc includes on screen is blocked before posting, how the hell could they possibly know who to block? I'm not sure what a "mole" could do that would change that. Do you mean the "mole" would contact rlc and tell them who posted? I don't get it....what am i missing?

Fairly obvious - whoever the mole is has access to IP addresses and makes the comparison. Now who would that be...?

Guest 862286

If someone has access to ip addresses then it someone from admin isn't it? How can the average member have that kind of access. I still don't understand how that's done. I'm not the brightest when it comes to pc's but seems to me you have to have some kind of control over the site to be able to do that don't you?

Guest kevinbsam7

If someone has access to ip addresses then it someone from admin isn't it? How can the average member have that kind of access. I still don't understand how that's done. I'm not the brightest when it comes to pc's but seems to me you have to have some kind of control over the site to be able to do that don't you?

I dare say Admin can tell us what is or isn't possible, or how someone without IP access and no on-screen code could identify someone just from a picture on here.

Guest kevinbsam7

I guess you're right trickshot. But RLC do have to have a membership here since the access to viewing pictures and videos was restricted to membership.

Guest Bonesandbillyclubs

Any moderator on a forum that uses bbcode, or something similar, has access to ip addresses.  its quite useful in the event you have to ban trolls that wont stay banned.