Photos - Split 1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's Stefan's Mom.

Is it just me, or would anyone else like to see Alma and Stefan's mom getting it on?  LezVoyeur, you do NOT have to answer this!  I can already imagine what you're going to say, lmao!  :P

Whoever Mom that is i have to admit She is hot a true Milf if i must say i for one would love to see her get down maybe Alma and Stefan will go away for a weekend and she housesits and brings over a guy friend and they have fun all over the apartment lol wishful thinking

Whoever Mom that is i have to admit She is hot a true Milf if i must say i for one would love to see her get down maybe Alma and Stefan will go away for a weekend and she housesits and brings over a guy friend and they have fun all over the apartment lol wishful thinking

That sounds real good, but I don't think Alma would cheat on Stefan.  She's too "in love" with him, in my opinion.

It's Stefan's mom

it's Stefan's Mom.

Is it just me, or would anyone else like to see Alma and Stefan's mom getting it on?  LezVoyeur, you do NOT have to answer this!  I can already imagine what you're going to say, lmao!  :P

I'm sure I don't know what you mean!!!  :P