B4 - General Topic 2024 #22 (January)

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

what's not right is that he invites olympia to b4 (whether he or rlc) in any case it doesn't make a good impression of wolf to just leave the guest alone while he goes somewhere with the other girls

wolf is a selfcentered a-hole, he only cares about what is good for him

• Upvote 1

Just now, wafercop said:

Wolf and Karma has Planned for a kinky cosplays party in Barcelona 

they are today on a video foto rehearsal and checking in the local 

when will they fuck each other?  they do enough together off cam that they should owe their fans a fuck.

13 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

when will they fuck each other?  they do enough together off cam that they should owe their fans a fuck.

Who ever pays, controls the music (pay 5$ for that).

Basic principles behind slave owners and 

human trafficking, or how to run an empire,

where others pay the bills.

18 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it can happen when they or when they are ready, it probably depends mostly on wolf. what he has to do is show initiative don't think Karma will move on before that.
the day when ney travels, I think they will sleep more together
and he behaves and doesn't run around to the other girls
Karma doesn't say no if it turns out that wolf shows what he wants
I understood that they have some kind of friendship but how serious is it and how.
wolf has confided a lot to Karma about his problems etc
karma the same.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, wafercop said:

it can happen when they or when they are ready, it probably depends mostly on wolf. what he has to do is show initiative don't think Karma will move on before that.
I understood that they have some kind of friendship but how serious is it and how.
karma the same.

Karma doesn't like his sex, way too macho,

so I don't believe that, Wafer. 😀

Karma hasn't any luck in love so far:

Sara, Wolf, and Tantra guy, all selfish persons really.

11 minutes ago, wafercop said:

karma the same.

thank you for the info wafercop, it's sure nice to have you around!!

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

Karma doesn't like his sex, way too macho,

so I don't believe that, Wafer. 😀

Karma hasn't any luck in love so far:

Sara, Wolf, and Tantra guy, all selfish persons really.

you are right i believe, definitely sara and wolf are very selfish!  i don't know enough and haven't watched the tantra guy enough to make a judgement of his selfishness.

Zum Thema Wolf und Karma sag ich nur wir werden sehen, was Wolf machen wird. Ja die Zeit wenn Ney weg ist werden wir sowieso sehen das er mehr in Karmas Bett übernachtet als bei sich. Da frag ich mich nur was der Blödsinn soll so wie olympia ein zu laden aber nicht wirklich zeit mit ihr verbringt.

Ich sage auch gleich ob ich mir den Sex zwischen den beiden anschauen oder mal reinschauen werde liegt eher bei 0, denn seine Vorstellung oder Neigung beim Sex passt in meinen Augen nicht zu Karma aber ich kann mich aber auch irren.

Ja Sara kann zwar sehr egoistisch sein aber meist hat es damit zu tun mit wem Sara ab hängt, denn man kann sehen das sie auch anders kann wenn sie mit Karma ab hängt und nicht mit personen wie einige von Daytonas Freunde oder Max.

On the subject of Wolf and Karma, I'll just say we'll see what Wolf will do. Yes, the time when Ney is away we will see anyway that he spends more nights in Karma's bed than in his own. I just wonder what the nonsense is like inviting olympia but not really spending time with her.

I'll also say right away whether I'm going to watch the sex between the two of them or take a look is more like 0, because his idea or inclination during sex doesn't match Karma in my eyes, but I could be wrong.

Yes Sara can be very selfish but mostly it has to do with who Sara hangs out with because you can see that she can be different when she hangs out with Karma and not with people like some of Daytona's friends or Max.

I HAVE some news that perhaps pleases many and creates discontent among few. I followed a very long phone call from the pig and I understood that on February 13th he left the RLC project because on February 21st he left Barcelona. He is looking for other work and perhaps sets up a consultancy firm with tax headquarters in Cyprus

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3