B4 - General Topic 2024 #22 (January)

2 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Unless you actually saw her go into the garage, I don't thnk she did. She went into her room and stumbled about a bit. She then went back to the kitchen and got herself a large glass of water, sat in the living room for a short while and then went into Neytiri's room and had a fumble about with her, including pulling her out of bed. I warched everything she did except for a few minutes.

i was watching camera 2.9 when they arrived and within a few minutes she was in the garage with daytona, bruno, sara, and i'm not sure who else.  she definitely went to the garage shortly after arriving back at the villa, and she was in there for a pretty good while.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i was watching camera 2.9 when they arrived and within a few minutes she was in the garage with daytona, bruno, sara, and i'm not sure who else.  she definitely went to the garage shortly after arriving back at the villa, and she was in there for a pretty good while.

Cheers, that's the minutes I was missing. I only watched for that long, to make sure she didn't come to harm. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sulzer said:

Yes, she will perk up. But 

I did mention she was sniffling a lot the other night and I hoped she wasn't getting sick again.

She certainly is prone to it.

How fast will RLC act in getting a replacement for Neytiri. My guess not so fast.

she get's what she deserves!  while she was sick she went on an all day rendezvous with fior and others, she then went on an overnight rendezvous to amsterdam, and she just got back from an all day rendezvous yesterday.  the girl should get well before stressing her body to the max when she's sick.  like i said, she gets what she deserves!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, northguy said:

The garage is a spy central, where they figure out

the identity of the posters on CC obviously.

well then I can wash her head and ask why she is sometimes like this and sometimes like that :biggrin:

gut denn kann ich ihr den Kopf waschen und fragen warum sie mal so und mal so ist :biggrin:

8 hours ago, poncherello said:

This evening there was the pleasant news that Sara didn't drink and I think she went to the garage just for company, in fact she came out after a short time. I'm looking at her and she's really sober

Well, you could be sceptical about whether she hasn't had anything to drink, because when she came home she had the bottle of alcohol in her hand. As I said, the scene can be interpreted either way, that she was just carrying the bottle or whether she had a drink on the way.

I don't want to insinuate anything or anything like that, we can only judge what we see and what happens outside of rlc, we could only find out if we know what they said