B4 - General Topic 2024 #23 (January / February)

Just now, milubo said:

Sara enjoys sex with Massimo, which makes some of the envious users rage again🤣

Don't start them off FFS lol...we'll never hear the fucking end of it...moaning about him sleeping with her, sleeping in her bed, eating her food...JC the list is endless with the haters lol. The funny thing is they waste their energy and time crying about him rather than talk about the women of B4 lol.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just for the record, I don't watch any of these people having sex. I just state what I see in the current thumbnails. I just watch the girls bating and can't stand these idiots from B7 invading B1, B2, or B4.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, poncherello said:

Only Wafercop or someone who understands Russian can save us here. What did Karma and Sara say to each other via text messages when Karma came home and was in the kitchen? It was 10.33pm and they continued a few minutes later: Karma was even smiling after Sara's second message

It was voice message right? How do we know it was Sara ? Or could you hear her voice?

7 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

True, she feeds and gives it water, but that's about it. 

And lets it sleep in her bed, tonight before going to bed she looked in all the rooms and in the gym to see if it was there. But she couldnt find it.

8 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

I don't think she is into the cat anymore. She actually had her bedroom door closed. 

Because the cat wasnt inside, last night it slept on her bed with her and Wolf for a while and then it left and went to the livingroom to sleep on a chair. Then later it went down and was outside her room door, Karma heard it and went out of bed and followed the cat up to the kitchen to let it outside. So she does a lot for the cat, more than just give food and water 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, milubo said:

Sara enjoys sex with Massimo, which makes some of the envious users rage again🤣

I know.

The last time she fucked in Maximo's bed, she asked - as she rode him: - "Did you have sex yesterday?" Massimo "Yes" She: "How many girls?" He: “3” She: “At work?” Massimo moaned and Sara continued to enjoy it.

What she did with her nylons this night is a mystery to me.

Edit: She even took his cumshot in her mouth. He barely kissed her afterwards. My hero (cynical)

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Era un messaggio vocale, giusto? Come facciamo a sapere che era Sara? O potresti sentire la sua voce?

Sara's voice was very clear and then from the conversations made it could only be the two of them. Wafercop later confirmed

6 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

OT: Nadia geht mit Aziza, kommt sie mit nach B4 für die Abschiedsparty von Massi? Wenn Massi geht, wird es in Spanien viele Tränen geben. (Freudentränen)

The pig should leave the project on the 13th from what I heard on the phone and the departure from Barcelona should be on the 21st. It seems too early to have a farewell party even if he always likes parties

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, wafercop said:

Karma said something about inviting an ex girlfriend to bed to tease

Sara joking about the same about Karma's eating habits

Sara who she finished with I do not know what is fun.

Karma finished with I have already told you. Her name is D, and her girlfriend is S.

I can't say this is my ex, but she kissed me once.

Thx Wafer. We know who they were talking about then.