Leora & Paul - (2024) #5

19 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I plead the 5th on the grounds that I may incriminate myself - 🤣.

giphy.gif

As long as it's Paul getting slated it's OK. How dare anyone criticize Queen Leora. 👸 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, JeannieP said:

I would suppose that if everyone adopted your stance of just looking at Pulo’s posts and block everyone else’s then all we would have is a running commentary of what I would imagine most people are already watching.

Pulo appears to be a pleasant non confrontational person, but this being a forum I would expect there to be differing opinions on different aspects of Leora and Paul’s lives, but it appears that some members get uptight about  opinions that differ to their own, which causes a rapid rise in testosterone levels with opposing males strutting their stuff trying to either impress Leora or other forum members.

I personally find it both amusing and predictable.

Only positive opinions allowed. And how dare anyone have different opinions. Only a handful of views matter. 

Welcome to CamCaps. 🤣

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ste said:

I have to admit  I'm very cautious as to your real identity, You seem to be taking the Moral High Ground attitude towards

Leora & Paul makes me wonder why your here. Regarding the Fan Page at one time it was once  very complementary

but in time it turned out like here, The reality is different in Prague than in Russia in my opinion there goal is to get residency

after that I have no doubt they have there lives planned out and good luck to them as for now why not sit back enjoy

there journey I am without been judgemental, Now you will see the amount of confused emoji's I will get Oh Well

Haha. I’m confused as to why you are cautious regarding my identity, there is no mystery.

As for taking the moral high ground, if you and others can’t accept that what Leora and Paul do is not commonplace, and would in most societies be classed as deviant to please other sexual deviants, myself included,then you really should take a long hard look at yourself.

You wonder what I am doing here, haha, I wasn’t aware I had to have yours or anyone else’s blessing to come on here now and again and post an opinion.

If you really were open minded you will notice that I also am not judgmental toward Leora, I accept and mostly enjoy what I see when given the opportunity, but that doesn’t alter the fact that she and us who pay to watch her are not the norm of society. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Haha. I’m confused as to why you are cautious regarding my identity, there is no mystery.

As for taking the moral high ground, if you and others can’t accept that what Leora and Paul do is not commonplace, and would in most societies be classed as deviant to please other sexual deviants, myself included,then you really should take a long hard look at yourself.

You wonder what I am doing here, haha, I wasn’t aware I had to have yours or anyone else’s blessing to come on here now and again and post an opinion.

If you really were open minded you will notice that I also am not judgmental toward Leora, I accept and mostly enjoy what I see when given the opportunity, but that doesn’t alter the fact that she and us who pay to watch her are not the norm of society. 

Maybe you will realize why this particular forum topic has become the shits. It is not about Leora and Paul but it has become more about what members say negatively about Leora and Paul or to put down other CC members. Camcaps lost control of this site. A free-for-all to discredit other CC members. This site is as bad as how the VHTV Forum has become.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Maybe you will realize why this particular forum topic has become the shits. It is not about Leora and Paul but it has become more about what members say negatively about Leora and Paul or to put down other CC members. Camcaps lost control of this site. A free-for-all to discredit other CC members. This site is as bad as how the VHTV Forum has become.

Bro, I totally disagree. I used to get angry a lot by the comments back and forth. Although i disagree with the testosterone comment, i do agree that us forum guys have a tendency to be a bit anal about shit. Pun totally intended after I realized it was a pun.🤣

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

As long as you please your emoji brothers and Leora fans. Take a hard look at the other forum topics. Not about tenants - all about CC member's comments. 

Same shit been going on since forever was forever. There are dudes still on here feudin' over 12 years. I pay zero attention to it. You're better off.