B4 - General Topic 2024 #25 (February)

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

when karma comes she doesn't recognize squasch anymore so she is starving lol

It is OK for Squash to loose some weight! He/She has had quite a lazy time since Karma started to care for him/her .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Karma should get a laser-pointer to activate Squash. A few years ago I had a lazy old lady-cat. She loved to chase that red dot and acted like a kitten!

Yes they are good for that, cats will chase them round the room for ages 😆.

Surley one of them has managed to put some food in a bowl ? I did actually think it might have been part of the terms of living there. Feed the cat...

If Karma returns with Tantra she will have no interest in Squash as he doesn't like it. She had been showing more affection again to the cat while he has been absent. 

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Karma should get a laser-pointer to activate Squash. A few years ago I had a lazy old lady-cat. She loved to chase that red dot and acted like a kitten!

Would that activate Tantra guy also? (Karma's red light district).

• Haha 1

we don't even know if she's seeing tantra or did she say she was seeing chris. We'll see as soon as Karma is back whether she comes alone or not and maybe the girls will talk about what they did at the weekend.

I think Karma did more than Sara who supposedly didn't send a message to her protein supplier according to his statement lol

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

we don't even know if she's seeing tantra or did she say she was seeing chris. We'll see as soon as Karma is back whether she comes alone or not and maybe the girls will talk about what they did at the weekend.

I think Karma did more than Sara who supposedly didn't send a message to her protein supplier according to his statement lol

Sara and Daytona have had a great weekend together mainly in Saras bed!!

17 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara and Daytona have had a great weekend together mainly in Saras bed!!

yes i know, my point was that they actually wanted to go to a party with alcohol and oregano but the other one allegedly didn't get a message from sara