B4 - General Topic 2024 #25 (February)

we'll see in what context she said that she no longer has the energy to fight him, perhaps she no longer has the strength to fight his constant excuses. So we'll wait and see what happens, but in 9 days the issue will be over when he's finally gone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

Pause the video and click on "Copy URL", and paste it in to your post.

He did that so knows this part, then deleted it because it was not the right RP. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

we'll see in what context she said that she no longer has the energy to fight him, perhaps she no longer has the strength to fight his constant excuses. So we'll wait and see what happens, but in 9 days the issue will be over when he's finally gone.

And someone else will turn up for all the B4 fans to hate on lol. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

He did that so knows this part, then deleted it because it was not the right RP. 

No, he didn't do that.  He copied and pasted the address from the address bar, instead of clicking on "copy URL".  It's why it didn't link to the right time.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

His dick is her kryptonite and she has no strength to resist like you said. 
9 days 👍

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

No, he didn't do that.  He copied and pasted the address from the address bar, instead of clicking on "copy URL".  It's why it didn't link to the right time.

I see what you mean now lol...didn't realise you could even do that lol. 

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I’ll try the RP a little later, busy using a table saw right now, and need to keep track of my fingers

thx for the help guys

what are you working on out of wood, i also prefer to work with wood than metal or stone or something like that.

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

what are you working on out of wood, i also prefer to work with wood than metal or stone or something like that.

Simple spice rack for on the inside of a pantry door. When Covid started I replaced some crappy tools with decent ones and then I could use more pricy exotic woods. Wood is a lot easier and cleaner than metal and stone, obviously 😄

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Simple spice rack for on the inside of a pantry door. When Covid started I replaced some crappy tools with decent ones and then I could use more pricy exotic woods. Wood is a lot easier and cleaner than metal and stone, obviously 😄

yes, the good thing about teak and such is that you don't need to bite or varnish them to prevent moisture.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

In the last measure I built some boxes for the measure and quickly made a tray from leftovers, but only screwed, because it would be too expensive for the measure to buy a stand drill and a long drill to dowel the things.

Totally understand. I would love to keep buying more tools but no room.

Maybe we should end this OT convo before someone tells us to get a hotel room. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2