B4 - General Topic 2024 #25 (February)

10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Credo di aver visto che ha lasciato il portatile a casa. Lo aveva messo nello zaino ma poi lo ha tirato fuori. Se era con Chris di certo non c'era bisogno di lei

Maybe I'm wrong, he has the laptop with him

7 hours ago, Sulzer said:

Where ever Karma has gone she needed her Laptop. Normally doesn't take it so she must have work to do. 

The B1 visits have completely stopped too now she has somewhere off cam to go. 

The last thing I saw was her taking the laptop out of the bag and putting it in the cupboard downstairs

28 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

The last thing I saw was her taking the laptop out of the bag and putting it in the cupboard downstairs

Probably at the request of Tantra, she wont have time for the laptop because he will be down on her for 5 hours before 2 mins of sex and repeat. 😄

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Probably at the request of Tantra, she wont have time for the laptop because he will be down on her for 5 hours before 2 mins of sex and repeat. 😄

as long as no one gives me any time stap where she says that she's meeting up with chris, i don't really believe it, but we'll see when she's at home and whether chris comes along or as soon as the girls talk about the weekend whether the name chris comes up, as long as i'm rather reluctant to say anything.

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

basta che nessuno mi dia l'orario in cui dice che ha appuntamento con Chris, non ci credo davvero, ma vedremo quando sarà a casa e se arriverà Chris o non appena le ragazze ne parleranno nel fine settimana se salta fuori il nome Chris, a patto che io sia piuttosto riluttante a dire qualcosa.

I really hope not but unfortunately I think I'm wrong, she's certainly with him but I hope he won't be seen in the villa again