B4 - General Topic 2024 #25 (February)

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

In my opinion it is just immature, I don't want to express any judgment on the rest because I believe that everyone is free to choose their own life direction and sexual tendency. If he is convinced I am happy for him/her

Sh-im

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

che tipo di film stanno guardando Daytona e Aziza, oppure sono drogati, vanno alla porta dell'appartamento con un coltello e Aziza bussa per prima?

But he rang the bell outside

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

the villa is atm dead and the behavior of the girls is an insult to the paying viewers, without the boys from B7 they are obviously worth nothing and they prefer to stay somewhere where there are no cameras, it should be clear to all their fans now that these girls are not worth their attention...

and yes.. this includes saint Karma who I see as the worst

Don't start them off FF lol. They know B4 is rubbish without the boys because they love talking about them all the time...they all have secret softs spots for them...maybe even hard spots lol...and when Massi and Wolf leave if before the B4 girls then they will just target the next guys who move in next door lmfao.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

the villa is atm dead and the behavior of the girls is an insult to the paying viewers, without the boys from B7 they are obviously worth nothing and they prefer to stay somewhere where there are no cameras, it should be clear to all their fans now that these girls are not worth their attention...

and yes.. this includes saint Karma who I see as the worst

If they're not worth anyone's attention, why do you keep watching them?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

28 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Btw Massi is currently in the FR showing off all his muscles for his legion of male followers on here. 

Actually they are all fans of him ...when he is not at home the girls are away too 😄

• Haha 1