Love Action!!! (in the kitchen.....)

Guest Lorna Revo

Guest Lorna Revo

If anyone ever doubted that this was the real Nora and the real Kiko just watching them interact in the kitchen should have provided more than enough proof. Forget the bedroom action....this is where true couples interact at their most intimate  ;D

Nora was so happy and relaxed.....clearly visible to all who know them, in real life or on CC....the kiss in front of the cooker clinched it......

...and now my job is done.....

Time to return to Real Life Nocam and meet up with my old Ukrainian friends again......... in "sunny" Barcelona.....

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

If anyone ever doubted that this was the real Nora and the real Kiko just watching them interact in the kitchen should have provided more than enough proof. Forget the bedroom action....this is where true couples interact at their most intimate  ;D

Nora was so happy and relaxed.....clearly visible to all who know them, in real life or on CC....the kiss in front of the cooker clinched it......

...and now my job is done.....

Time to return to Real Life Nocam and meet up with my old Ukrainian friends again......... in "sunny" Barcelona.....

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

At least with the other girls around the apartment, he won't be sitting around lounging in his underwear.