Time Limit

gipfler

I've pretty much stopped watching RLC months ago so, oh well.

Good to know. We'll make sure you are the first to be notified when they finally get rid of Leora and Paul, though she'll probably outlast us all.

Leora is the new "Nora". The day that she leaves, the Leora fan club will incessantly bring up how beautiful she was and how much they miss her and how much RLC will never be the same without her and blah blah blah for months after she's gone. And I only put Nora in quotes because the fan club doesn't seem as interested in her now as they did when she was first here.

I've pretty much stopped watching RLC months ago so, oh well.

Good to know. We'll make sure you are the first to be notified when they finally get rid of Leora and Paul, though she'll probably outlast us all.

The thought of them having to pay their own electric bill will keep there for quite a while, I'm sure.

Leora is the new "Nora". The day that she leaves, the Leora fan club will incessantly bring up how beautiful she was and how much they miss her and how much RLC will never be the same without her and blah blah blah for months after she's gone. And I only put Nora in quotes because the fan club doesn't seem as interested in her now as they did when she was first here.

Go easy bro'. I still haven't gotten over the loss of Meerkat...that was truly an RLC disaster...  :'(  ;D