Leora & Paul - (2024) #6

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Join the club. Wasting our time making comments because that is only what these pathetic retards (yes, I did say FUCKING RETARDS) can retort to. Camcaps is just as bad as the VHTV Forum. Sad and confused emoji dumb fucktards are only here to piss on our comments. 

I don't really see it. Who says what? Probably every dude or lady I ever came across here said some shit or another. Yeah there are cliques. Always have been. Horseshit, I say. Every body just acting crazy like always.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

I don't really see it. Who says what? Probably every dude or lady I ever came across here said some shit or another. Yeah there are cliques. Always have been. Horseshit, I say. Every body just acting crazy like always.

Clue in buddy. There are members commenting here that ONLY want to berate or dispute what good members say (their observations or opinions or negative comments). These few retards don't come up with their own comments about the tenants but wait on the sidelines to negatively comment about good members posts. To me, these retards are totally useless to camcaps and offer absolutely nothing to this site. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

Paul has signs of "narcolepsy".

Narcolepsy is a chronic neurological disorder that affects the brain's ability to control sleep-wake cycles. People with narcolepsy may feel rested after waking, but then feel very sleepy throughout much of the day.

narcolepsy-symptoms-5111881_Final-86832b

_.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Clue in buddy. There are members commenting here that ONLY want to berate or dispute what good members say (their observations or opinions or negative comments). These few retards don't come up with their own comments about the tenants but wait on the sidelines to negatively comment about good members posts. To me, these retards are totally useless to camcaps and offer absolutely nothing to this site. 

You're preaching to the choir. I know some of these guys. But I usually just either ignore them or laugh. I used to argue a lot and defend Leora and Paul. I'm done with that. There's no point to it just like there's no point to some people coming to this thread to talk down about Leora. I see those stupid laugh emojis all the time. Some guys are making a career of it. God bless 'em they got that much time on their hands.

My opinion. Leora is amazing. Just that she has been able to capture so many guys' hearts and she has been able to maintain her standing here for so long is incredible. It's been about 13 years. She's gone through weight gains, a HUGE upheaval having to leave Russia and Paul and Eva for a long stretch of time, keeping herself viable by inviting Malia to join her for a period of time (I kind of miss those little Malia moments. She needs to come for a "visit"). I remember when she had to leave the old apartment. Everyone thought she was gone forever. Then she returned and a collective breath was released from the membership here. I wonder where RLC would be if they lost her?

Regardless of all of that, we get Paul. He comes along for the ride. You don't get Leora without Paul. And while the bro had to buff up a bit and learn to shut up and be her sex toy, he has at least, done that job fairly well.

Now, let's see who comes after me for that statement.

• Like 2

Yesterday in bed 

Home Paul licking the kitten in leora 

Quite  Leora giving blowjob to Mr Paul and Paul with Mr Rosa on Leora's ass 

Sex Mr Paul entering the kitten and Mr Rosa in the ass 

End Leora with a beautiful strong and delicious orgasm