B4 - General Topic 2024 #30 (February)

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

people come here for sex and if they get it it's still not good... strange guys those knights 😁

They love starting shit about "rape" and "drugged"....trying to save one damsel at a time,truly strange behaviour seeing that we're in 2024 not 1024😝

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

la gente viene qui per fare sesso e se lo ottiene comunque non va bene... strani ragazzi quei cavalieri  😁

I keep wondering what you watch when you're in RLC. No one has ever said that you "have" to have sex and Ottavia naively confessed it the other evening, If it had been written in the contract she would not have accepted (these are words of hers that many people have heard). Can you explain to me why you continue to distort the things you write? Do you really have a prompter who plays bad jokes on you?

17 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Maxbel stava ovviamente scherzando ma avrebbe dovuto pagare il conto degli eventuali danni

I was joking when I said it was Karma's fault (it's become the main sport here to blame Karma) that the antman from B7 forgot the bathtub with the taps open

17 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

They love starting shit about "rape" and "drugged"....trying to save one damsel at a time,truly strange behaviour seeing that we're in 2024 not 1024😝

It's high time that Dylan comes back for a few months, the girls will be lining up for him and the knights will have to work long hours 😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

43 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

It's high time that Dylan comes back for a few months, the girls will be lining up for him and the knights will have to work long hours 😁

I'll be happy,as well as the girls will be happy if he comes back and the knights will also be happy for the overtime...it's a win win situation🤣

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Did everyone here complain about Dylan the way they do about Wolf and Mass? I've only been on this forum for a couple of months so I really don't know. What I do know is Dylan was a pretty good pussy slayer and I believe I've witnessed him go through several girls inside of 24 hours. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Ya es hora de que Dylan regrese por unos meses, las chicas harán cola para él y los caballeros tendrán que trabajar muchas horas  😁

But you didn't hate Dylan...😏