Caroline & Park (2024) #2

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Be very interesting to see the aftermath of all this!

Caroline rubbed Frisky first but it was half-hearted. I think Caroline owes Frisky an orgasm.

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Every time i start thinking about un-subscribing something like this happens. The last time was just before Taylor met Kristy.

Lol mine runs out on Sunday and I had no intention of continuing. Now I'm re-thinking haha

Each time it goes further, so I hope and expect that eventually they'll both end up naked on her bed... likely covering all the views with hair! 🤣  Till then, this is more tantric than Karma and her guy.  I have no doubts they've done MUCH more off camera already.  I anticipate the event.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Each time it goes further, so I hope and expect that eventually they'll both end up naked on her bed... likely covering all the views with hair! 🤣  Till then, this is more tantric than Karma and her guy.  I have no doubts they've done MUCH more off camera already.  I anticipate the event.

I'm starting to think this isn't exclusively just here as well. So many unanswered questions now!

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Each time it goes further, so I hope and expect that eventually they'll both end up naked on her bed... likely covering all the views with hair!🤣  Till then, this is more tantric than Karma and her guy.  I have no doubts they've done MUCH more off camera already.  I anticipate the event.

Well, I guess I'm a little impatient. Today's event seemed more like teasing the viewers than anything else. To me it seems like Caroline and Frisky know exactly what they're doing and understand the camera angles perfectly as so much is deliberately blocked...certainly not like the best lesbian sex in the RLC past. I'll give them a little more time but right now I'm leaning towards all thats going on as slow motion clickbate. I hope I'm wrong.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3