Caroline & Park (2024) #2

11 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

She should wear that for Frisky next time she's over.  🙂

No word of a lie - Just thought the very same! 😄 

Or maybe a dress, but nothing is underneath......

55 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Looks like Park has the early shift this week.  Left for work at 5:50, so he should be expected home at about 15:00?

I imagine so, sounds like a 6/2 shift, maybe a factory then. I guess that rules out the days this week and last time there was a night visit, that didn't sit well with him did it. We may have to write this week off!

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I imagine so, sounds like a 6/2 shift, maybe a factory then. I guess that rules out the days this week and last time there was a night visit, that didn't sit well with him did it. We may have to write this week off!

Frisky has been known to come over mid day and leave about the time he gets home or so.   However, looks like Caroline is going out shopping today.  Maybe she will bring her shopping partner home with her.

6 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Frisky has been known to come over mid day and leave about the time he gets home or so.   However, looks like Caroline is going out shopping today.  Maybe she will bring her shopping partner home with her.

I think Frisky should be quite chuffed, she has a bigger fan base than some tenants!

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I think Frisky should be quite chuffed, she has a bigger fan base than some tenants!

Wonder if Roxy could be convinced to move to Poland.  A Frisky & Roxy apartment is the dream.

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Wonder if Roxy could be convinced to move to Poland.  A Frisky & Roxy apartment is the dream.

Don't do it the other way round, i wouldn't send poor Frisky to Rome.....