Caroline & Park (2024) #2

2 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Frisky has been known to come over mid day and leave about the time he gets home or so.   However, looks like Caroline is going out shopping today.  Maybe she will bring her shopping partner home with her.

Hopefully she's not going out to have Frisky time at Frisky's apartment.

8 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Unfortunately, high possibility, as Frisky is camera shy.

As far as her boobs go yes, but she's not shy otherwise is she! 😋

3 minutes ago, chogdad said:

As far as her boobs go yes, but she's not shy otherwise is she! 😋

Probably just self conscious because Caroline is huge compared to her.   Which she shouldn't be, anymore than a handful is a waste!

8 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Probably just self conscious because Caroline is huge compared to her.   Which she shouldn't be, anymore than a handful is a waste!

Well bless her, but Gabby looks quite.....small. Frisky looks fine to me, maybe she did forget the bathroom cam but they were A-Ok!

3 hours ago, chogdad said:

Don't do it the other way round, i wouldn't send poor Frisky to Rome.....

Just thought of a problem with the plan..   Roxy speaks Russian, Frisky speaks Ukrainian.

Noldus has Caroline and Park listed as Russian speaking, but I've googled some words they've spoken and they come back as Ukrainian and do not translate in Russian.

From my understanding, yes the languages are similar, but Ukrainians can understand spoken Russian easier than vice versa.  Probably something like the difference between Portuguese and Spanish.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

We're putting all this effort into Caroline and Frisky.   Wouldn't it be shocking if all of a sudden Park and this guy started making out.  lol

Maybe he can get his own back for Saturday when he hears her come in, just jump on the couch and wrap his legs round him. 😲