Caroline & Park (2024) #2

6 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Caroline's been out for 10 hours now. I do hope this is a one off and doesn't become a regular habit, i would be quite miffed.

Hot days are coming.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Caroline's been out for 10 hours now. I do hope this is a one off and doesn't become a regular habit, i would be quite miffed.

I was thinking the same thing.  I'm not sure she realizes how much we are invested in things.  We need cameras at Frisky and Gabby's.. that's the only answer.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, chogdad said:

If Caroline comes home with a hickey, not sure who will be more upset.. Park or us.  lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

If Caroline comes home with a hickey, not sure who will be more upset.. Park or us.  lol

I was thinking, it doesn't matter whether 'stuff' happens outside or not, it's the fact that we don't see it, that's the problem. So it can happen once or can happen 50 times, if we can't see it, then it's useless!

Plus, their viewership would plummet, surely they know what happens when the girls are together (Top cams)

Just now, chogdad said:

Yes, it was like "Show me!" and then "Oh, ok". 

I didn't get a good look at what they were.  That could also be a reason, think the hip was words and not sure what the arm was.