B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

Just now, desinc said:

Nope, been on it for the last hour.. no problems.

I was just stuck on the page with the floating dots and then when I checked again it was up and running.  Must have been some maintenance on one of their servers.

7 hours ago, mol39 said:

Okay, this is a more general question. I naturally fully understand why no participant at RLC wants pregnancy. But why rely on condoms or interrupted intercourse ? Why not pessary and why not the pill ? Is they no no with RLC ? Just curious 🙂 Does anybody know ?

I think that condoms are mainly used to prevent diseases and not against pregnancy, we do not know whether they are taking the pill or not but many girls in any case use medicines that we cannot see what it is, only that they are taking it.

Personally I think they use the pill but that is not a fact

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

who wants to watch this, except the people who see sara and max having sex for the first time?

I was more thinking that Sara and Massi wanted spectators! (Numi & Daytona)! Datona briefly entered but turned and went to the kitchen.

7 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I don’t know the layout like you obviously, but thx for the update 👍. It sounds like no one can see in…ever? Is there a big garage door that could open? 

lol, a garage that doesn’t fit a car should be called a fucking ROOM for Christ sake 🤣🤣🤣

I already call it a DRUG ROOM !

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I was more thinking that Sara and Massi wanted spectators! (Numi & Daytona)! Datona briefly entered but turned and went to the kitchen.

they want viewers and money and they do that well but .....i can't call it sex, what Sara and Mass do is so passionless and emotionless that it can only be businesslike and from the start I have found Sara to be the most unattractive woman I have seen in years but apparently she is good at making money since everyone keeps talking about her.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

they want viewers and money and they do that well but .....i can't call it sex, what Sara and Mass do is so passionless and emotionless that it can only be businesslike and from the start I have found Sara to be the most unattractive woman I have seen in years but apparently she is good at making money since everyone keeps talking about her.

I fully agree! She would be better off in S:t Petersburg !!

14 minutes ago, Lasse said:

even daytona doesn't even want to watch this crap anymore, because it's just embarrassing what they do every night, it's just funny that they can't even pull it off in b7.

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

even daytona doesn't even want to watch this crap anymore, because it's just embarrassing what they do every night, it's just funny that they can't even pull it off in b7.

They did a couple of days ago!! A BJ on the sofa next to Daytona !!

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

They did a couple of days ago!! A BJ on the sofa next to Daytona !!

I know that they have fucked before daytona, either daytona is so fixated on one person or has no idea what is going on in her head that she had to watch the crap without leaving

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

I know that they have fucked before daytona, either daytona is so fixated on one person or has no idea what is going on in her head that she had to watch the crap without leaving

Many "nutcases"!

• Haha 1