B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Ich habe aber leider das Gefühl das wir die beiden wieder sehen werden, denn sie wird seine Ausreden glauben und denn geht der ganze Spuk weiter, bloß wenn Daytona weg ist hat sara auch kaum noch jemanden in b4.

Meglio, altrimenti stara’ attaccato al culo delle altre ragazze finche’ non otterra’ quello che vuole.

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Meglio, altrimenti stara’ attaccato al culo delle altre ragazze finche’ non otterra’ quello che vuole.

Ma potrebbe solo cercare di farle fare il giro di Madison, perché non credo che Numi o Marilyn glielo permetteranno, né tantomeno Aziza.

29 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I truly hope so !!!

Me too, Sara should pack too after that disgusting over the top behaviour throwing someone's belongings around the house and over the balcony. Love or hate Massi, she should not be fucking doing that utter shit. Send her vile arse to Rome and lets see who wins out of the two Russian crazy bitches...Masha would win hands down.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

It's ridiculous that he just gets into bed with Numi, she didn't look happy and first lay down on the small couch and then Sara's reaction in Numi's room...great  🤣,end to their business relationship?

She did however give him some encouragement in the Living Roon on Wednesday night, he responded by feeling her boob with Sara on the other side of him. Numi had a fair bit to drink

9 minuti fa, Rattlesnake316 ha detto:

Ma potrebbe solo cercare di farle fare il giro di Madison, perché non credo che Numi o Marilyn glielo permetteranno, né tantomeno Aziza.

Spero per loro e che Madison sia intelligente

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Spero per loro e che Madison sia intelligente

Madison ha il vantaggio che c'è sua sorella ed è più probabile che ascolti lei piuttosto che Max, perché Marilyn sa cosa fa scattare Max e lui ha già cercato di portarsela a letto.

Numi si sta rendendo conto di che tipo di persona è Max.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

That shows how grown up Max is when you call sara childish when she throws his stuff off the balcony, but if you see her before he left b4 nothing will change between them

Talking rubbish as usual...they both showed how childish they are because they both ended up throwing stuff around and bitching at eachother. At least be honest rather than bias simply because you dislike one of them 🤡

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Massi throwing Sara's clothes off the balcony

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She threw his first so is fair.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

31 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

She did however give him some encouragement in the Living Roon on Wednesday night, he responded by feeling her boob with Sara on the other side of him. Numi had a fair bit to drink

lol I missed that but I don't follow guys so it doesn't matter
Thank you 

I don't know if I understood correctly, but he said that it wasn't planned that he stayed in Numi's room, I just watched the replays that he went straight downstairs and first looked into Aziza's room and then went straight to Numi's room so if that wasn't planned then I don't know either