B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

53 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Karma will soon be leaving with a full bag and enough underwear for 3 days (or she will have to change often 😁)

She let the cat out too but to start with she trapped the cat in her room for a while whilst making and eating breakfast. Btw we aren't allowed to ridicule Karma, lmfao. 

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She let the cat out too but to start with she trapped the cat in her room for a while whilst making and eating breakfast. Btw we aren't allowed to ridicule Karma, lmfao. 

Why not, its fun and i’m not saying that she has a speed date with Mass, i’m just saying thats she going away for a few days 😇

24 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Why not, its fun and i’m not saying that she has a speed date with Mass, i’m just saying thats she going away for a few days 😇

Lol she ALMOST forgot to set the cat free from her room earlier, closed the door on leaving for breakfast and then went back a while later to set it free. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Borbora said:

Can't they report to RLC that they are on holiday? Counting from 2 days.

Some do it and others are too lazy but maybe she will show up in B2 tonight, who knowd

Numi making the same misstake as Karma did a couple of weeks ago !!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Let's hope Sara takes it better this time !! But the smile vanished from her face this time as well.

14 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Numi making the same misstake as Karma did a couple of weeks ago !!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Let's hope Sara takes it better this time !! But the smile vanished from her face this time as well.

What mistake does Numi make that Karma made some time ago

7 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

What mistake does Numi make that Karma made some time ago

Karma also "cuddled" with Massi. (As a prank towards Sara) But he had a pillow i between. Sara got angry and still is !