B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

32 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Lo sappiamo già di te, quindi grazie per averlo confermato ancora una volta e per averci fatto ridere. 

You don't miss an opportunity, do you? Here we say "the cat eats so much lard that it leaves its paw in us". Careful!!!!   But didn't you promise to put me on "ignore"? Can't you resist.....?

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I must say something positive. Karma is a lovely, pretty, calm and friendly girl! She also loves cats. In short: She is THE BEST !!

Lol thanks for reminding me you are still being reeled/sucked in by one of the 'other' troublemakers living in B4...namingly Karma and her BS lol 😉.  

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Lol thanks for reminding me you are still being reeled/sucked in by one of the 'other' troublemakers living in B4...namingly Karma and her BS lol 😉.  

I must correct myself ! QUEEN TANI is THE BEST. PRIINCESS KARMA is THE SECOND BEST! Some of the others can go outside to the pool and cool themselves of ! No names nesessary ! 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

I must correct myself ! QUEEN TANI is THE BEST. PRIINCESS KARMA is THE SECOND BEST! Some of the others can go outside to the pool and cool themselves of ! No names nesessary ! 

You seem to need to correct yourself a lot. Perhaps just realise not everyone likes the same troublemakers as you do. I'm cool with that...but there is still no evidence ANY of them are troublemakers. CC has more disgruntled stalkers and troublemakers than RLC and I am probably one of the latter one's with a few others on here who you'll know very well 😘

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, poncherello said:

You don't miss an opportunity, do you? Here we say "the cat eats so much lard that it leaves its paw in us". Careful!!!!   But didn't you promise to put me on "ignore"? Can't you resist.....?

You are on ignore and thankfully you are the ONLY ONE, but I can still see that you have commented straight after I comment...so not only do you stalk Massi and Wolf and comment on them, you seem to want to respond to my comments and stalk me too. Funny that you mention the word lard...another word for fat I believe. 

10 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You seem to need to correct yourself a lot. Perhaps just realise not everyone likes the same troublemakers as you do. I'm cool with that...but there is still no evidence ANY of them are troublemakers. CC has more disgruntled stalkers and troublemakers than RLC and I am probably one of the latter one's with a few others on here who you'll know very well 😘

I haven't pointed out any troublemaker by name have I ? Correcting myself means I admit I can make a mistake (although it is very rare). But I'm only human.  And as a human needs to sleep now and then I'm now going to bed. So Good Night-Sleep Tight so the bugs don't bite !!!

9 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I haven't pointed out any troublemaker by name have I ? Correcting myself means I admit I can make a mistake (although it is very rare). But I'm only human.  And as a human needs to sleep now and then I'm now going to bed. So Good Night-Sleep Tight so the bugs don't bite !!!

Relax...you're almost as angry as the other Italian guy on here lol. Goodnight, see you on the other side...as in awake, not dead lol. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

You are on ignore and thankfully you are the ONLY ONE, but I can still see that you have commented straight after I comment...so not only do you stalk Massi and Wolf and comment on them, you seem to want to respond to my comments and stalk me too. Funny that you mention the word lard...another word for fat I believe. 

yes, I also see that under my messages, I put all those sickly jealous people on ignore so that I don't have to spend any more time on them but they keep stalking just like they stalk the B7 but I don't click on their names, actually it is strange that despite the ignore option I continue see their names, will they disappear if I take premium?,  I will take that immediately if this is the case

By the way, I'm surprised that no one noticed that Karma topless with her vest open gave the emo boy on the stairs a hug round 19:15 😁

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

sì, vedo anche che sotto i miei messaggi ho messo su ignora tutte quelle persone tremendamente gelose per non dover perdere altro tempo con loro ma continuano a perseguitare proprio come perseguitano la B7 ma non clicco su i loro nomi, in realtà è strano che nonostante l'opzione ignora continuo a vedere i loro nomi, spariranno se prendo premium?, lo prenderò immediatamente se è così

A proposito, sono sorpreso che nessuno abbia notato che Karma in topless con il gilet aperto ha abbracciato il ragazzo emo sulle scale intorno alle 19:15  😁

As usual, you never miss an opportunity to tell his lies. I don't know what you look at but when you're on RLC you have slices of salami in your eyes and these are the results, distorted and unhappy stories, miserable for a man who wants to define himself as a man. It's true, Karma kissed and kissed the emo boy goodbye but her vest was securely zipped up, held securely closed with her right hand. I would say it's time to be ashamed because there is a limit to everything. I will also tell you that it is superfluous to keep the vest closed in the presence of the emo boy, which could not be the case in the presence of someone you know well. Anyway, continue like this, I smile at your "distractions" (one day when you read this post because now you have put me on ignore like many others) you will reply to me as usual by insulting me and this distinguishes you from almost all of us

• Haha 1

Vor 1 Stunde sagte Poncherello:

Wie immer lässt du dir keine Gelegenheit entgehen, seine Lügen zu erzählen. Ich weiß nicht, was man sieht, aber wenn man bei RLC ist, hat man Salamischeiben in den Augen und das sind die Ergebnisse, verzerrte und unglückliche Geschichten, miserabel für einen Mann, der sich als Mann definieren möchte. Es ist wahr, Karma küsste und küsste die Emo-Jungen zum Abschied, aber ihre Weste war fest verschlossen und wurde mit der rechten Hand fest verschlossen. Ich würde sagen, es ist Zeit, sich zu schämen, denn alles hat eine Grenze. Ich sage Ihnen auch, dass es überflüssig ist, die Weste in Anwesenheit des Emo-Boys geschlossen zu halten, was in einer Person, die Sie gut kennen, nicht der Fall sein könnte . Wie auch immer, machen Sie so weiter, ich lächle über Ihre „Ablenkungen“ (eines Tages, wenn Sie diesen Beitrag lesen, weil Sie mich jetzt wie viele andere auf „Ignorieren“ gesetzt haben), werden Sie mir wie üblich antworten, indem Sie mich beleidigen, und das unterscheidet Sie von fast allen von uns

Ja Poncherello, ich habe das genau so gesehen wie du, warum erwähnt er extra, dass sie ihn mit offener Weste umarmt hat. Ich sehe auf Cam 2.9, dass die Weste geschlossen war und dass sie eine Hand auf die Schulter legte, Küssen habe ich sie auch nicht gesehen.

14 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Ja Poncherello, ich habe das genau so gesehen wie du, warum erwähnt er extra, dass sie ihn mit offener Weste umarmt hat. Ich sehe auf Cam 2.9, dass die Weste geschlossen war und dass sie eine Hand auf die Schulter legte, Küssen habe ich sie auch nicht gesehen.

But he doesn't look, it's enough to speak badly. There are two or three characters like him, I would like to ignore them if they talk about wind or rain or sun but if they talk about tenants I don't accept and I will always be vigilant. Sooner or later they will get tired but they find followers who they insist on. Xarvas in particular is miserable, he doesn't admit mistakes even in the face of evidence. Some people called him a "troll" and they're right.  I'm not interested in them speaking badly about Karma, Daytona, Numi or others, but I'm interested in whether their judgment corresponds to what we see, not to their morbid fantasies.

Vor 9 Minuten sagte Poncherello:

Aber er sieht nicht hin, es reicht, schlecht zu reden. Es gibt zwei oder drei Charaktere wie ihn. Ich würde sie gerne ignorieren, wenn sie über Wind, Regen oder Sonne sprechen, aber wenn sie über Mieter sprechen, akzeptiere ich das nicht und werde immer wachsam sein. Früher oder später werden sie müde, aber sie finden Anhänger, auf denen sie bestehen. Vor allem ist Xarvas unglücklich, er gibt keine Fehler zu, selbst angesichts von Beweisen. Manche Leute nennen ihn einen „Troll“ und sie haben Recht. Mich interessiert nicht, dass sie schlecht über Karma, Daytona, Numi oder andere reden, sondern mich interessiert, ob ihr Urteil dem entspricht, was wir sehen, und nicht ihre krankhaften Fantasien.

Ja, wenn er hier im Forum solche Lügen und Unwahrheiten verbreitet, dann wird er es auch bei seinen Freunden, Familien und Arbeitskollegen machen.