B2 - General Topic 2024 #6 (March)

21 minutes ago, Slow said:

not sure he was in Paris ... sounds like they never met:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yea I watched most of the clip...but I'd posted the comment before she said they had never met lol and anyway it was just a wild guess as I'd added a lol at the end of the comment. She kills me every time she speaks to this Chi Town guy lol. He's 58 I think he said on his next birthday.  

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

She kills me every time she speaks to this Chi Town guy lol.

Their conversations gave me headaches. Thanks God I don't understand Ukrainian.

Just now, Borbora said:

Their conversations gave me headaches. Thanks God I don't understand Ukrainian.

Lol, they were speaking in English or do you mean that was bad enough east to say when she speaks in Ukrainian lol. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, desinc said:

It was actually about 5 minutes (yes I kept track) and they did something to enhance the mood (cannabis or pharma, I'm not sure which). Dayana goes in the hall bathroom quite a bit just for that purpose.

I'm not saying she isn't but if she was smoking in the bathroom I think we'd see the smoke, likewise she usually goes there empty handed, either that or she is very good at hiding the evidence.

She did however tell Zabava that she uses the main bathroom to do a No.2 as she doesn't like the idea of being watched doing so.

Update

Well before I'm told otherwise I'll correct myself, dayana certainly took something from the wardrobe to the bathroom with her and put it back afterwards.

No idea what is was and I have limited knowledge on all the different types of stuff available these days but they certainly appeared not to smoke anything. 

Edited by HotWivesRock
correction
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

The smile and look on guest's face as Dayana comes out of the bathroom in her panties.

I think that's the wrong bathroom, I believe desinc is referring to what followed in the main bathroom

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

3 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

I think that's the wrong bathroom, I believe desinc is referring to what followed in the main bathroom

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Yes... you're right but @moules pointed out a great reaction by the guest. You could tell she thought she had just won the lottery when Dayana walked out with her pink thong on.

Il y a 10 heures, desinc a dit :

Oui... tu as raison mais @moules a souligné une belle réaction de la part du convive. On pouvait dire qu'elle pensait qu'elle venait de gagner à la loterie lorsque Dayana est sortie avec son string rose.

OH !! Une coach tatouée pour Tonya dans le salon 

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Dayana likes them like that, well tattooed, girl or boy, it's in her business

Yea but not pig ugly lol, she's a monster...and yes I know I'm being judgy before the losers start on me here lol. 

• Haha 1